Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scorch - called into Holiday Inn and there are no rooms left. A few days ago you said there were plenty. When I asked them, they said only 6 rooms were blocked off. They said the event coordinator could call in and request to block off more rooms...any chance you can do that because 6 is clearly not enough. We appreciate your help!

We got 80 rooms Blocked (since Jan 2011) and they are NOT all booked!

When you call this number 940-761-6000 First thing to tell them is you want to make a "DOUBLE TAP RESERVATION for JUNE",

just talked with the Front desk Manager DO NOT let them Transfer you to reservations they need to make the reservation at the front desk at the hotel and if they tell you they are booked Tell them they are wrong and you want to talk to the general manger or the front desk manager. I just called and When transferred the world wide folks told me the Same WRONG INFO. so the problem is with some guy in INDIA or where ever.

Edited by scorch

Has anybody stayed at or is anybody familiar with the LaQuinta Inn in Wichita Falls? I have some old hotel points I'm thinking about burning up. Some LaQuintas are brand new and awesome and some you gotta sleep with your match gear on with one in the pipe.

Edited by jtischauser

:wacko: I called at 4pm PST. I mentioned I was reserving for Double Tap when i called and they transferred me to reservations anyways!

I just got off the phone with Debra on site and she was very helpful. We are in (like Flynn)so like Scorch said - Don't let them transfer you!

Thanks for looking into this and we will see you in June!

Just to let you guys know, we Have a Limited Number of SLots Available to Shoot the Weekend Before the Regular Match with the Staff on May 28-29 If for some reason you can't make the June 3-5 Weekend you can shoot then. All the Same Benefits as shooting any other Schedule. Please E-mail me So we will know to Expect you and pencil it in on your entry form.

Shooting Instruction From Double Impact's

Max Michel (He Won Every Area match Last year and the Nationals)

2 day class Wed & Thurs, June 1-2 Just before the Double Tap Championship at the Double Tap Range.

Tution: $550 (worth every dime) E-mail Robert at scorch@doubletapranch.com for More details, only taking 10 students already have 3

2 day class Wed & Thurs, June 1-2 Just before the Double Tap Championship at the Double Tap Range.

Tution: $550 (worth every dime) E-mail Robert at scorch@doubletapranch.com for More details, only taking 10 students already have 3

Correction, Scorch. KC Eusebio won last year's Nationals. But it still does not diminish Max's exemplary record.

Max's Class remains highly recommended.

Message sent. I'd like more info please.

OK, I see three Holiday Inns in Wichita Falls, two have the same number on the website the third is the HI Express.

One is at:

100 Central Freeway, Wichita Falls

(940) 761-6000

The other is:

401 Broad Street, Wichita Falls

(940) 766-6000

So which one is the one we are at? I need to ship some of my ammo out so that I have enough to shoot the match. I don't want to ship it to the wrong hotel! I think the one on Central is the one we stayed at last year. The one on Broad doesn't show up on Google Earth, must be REALLY new!

Thanks

DO NOT SHIP YOUR AMMO TO THE HOTEL!

ship it us at the address on the entry form we will take it to the range and lock it in the container. If you ship it to the hotel you will never see it again. Holiday Inn the Other is an Express. 100 central freeway Same as last year. The One You Listed at the 766# is a Howard Johnson Unless they bought it just recently. Added the address to the Web Page Thanks Jim

Edited by scorch

DO NOT SHIP YOUR AMMO TO THE HOTEL!

ship it us at the address on the entry form we will take it to the range and lock it in the container. If you ship it to the hotel you will never see it again. Holiday Inn the Other is an Express. 100 central freeway Same as last year. The One You Listed at the 766# is a Howard Johnson Unless they bought it just recently. Added the address to the Web Page Thanks Jim

Thank you. I'll be shipping out a package in early May.