Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting back RO Test results

spanky

I got my results back last night via e-mail from Troy on the Level I Ro test I took last weekend. I got a 100%. He's going to send the stuff to USPSA so I suppose I'll break myself in this weekend if the rain doesn't kills us at Magnolia RPC in Byram, MS.

Thanks to Troy for excellent instruction and an excellent class. Also a special thanks to BayouSlide. He's been a bit of a mentor to me in the past and I'm sure will in the future and I really appreciate it.

Welcome to the RO ranks! :cheers: You will find the job very rewarding, and challenging. I learn more every time I RO. Just make sure you know the rules. I look at the book quite frequently. :)

Welcome to the RO ranks! :cheers: You will find the job very rewarding, and challenging. I learn more every time I RO. Just make sure you know the rules. I look at the book quite frequently. :)

I plan on doing and learning everything I can.

Thanks to Troy for excellent instruction and an excellent class. Also a special thanks to BayouSlide. He's been a bit of a mentor to me in the past and I'm sure will in the future and I really appreciate it.

I knew you had the makings of a fine RO and was happy to to offer a little help in your journey.

Congrats, my friend. :cheers:

Curtis

When I read the title, my first thought was "It came back POSITIVE!" :devil:

Congradulations on the accomplishment. I am looking forward to getting into the next local(ish) class myself.

It feels really good to give back to the sport. :cheers: