Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warsaw's End of the Year Shoot Out

End of the Year Shoot Out is our way of ending Summer with a Bang. 8 stages over 250 rounds. We are working on some challenging stages again this year!

Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club

2141 N , CR 150 West

Warsaw IN 46580

2 days ,Staff plus + 20 shooters on Sat. August 28 10:00 am , Sunday August 29 9:00 am 70 shooters.

The Big guy is working on some new fun stages again.

Brent Roberts sw686@embarqmail.com

• 1 month later...
Wish I could, but law school calls, so I'll be out of town until November. Sounds like a great match for a level I.

I'll be shooting in my new home....Iowa. :-/

This post has been edited by twodownzero: Today, 09:49 PM

Good luck with school !! Brent

Bring him out!!!

Good thinking !!!

Brent, will there be room for walk-ons for this match? Might be able to make it, but not sure

There should be room for walk-ons. Brent

This is the match!!!! It will have big stages that offer up a challenge to every shooter, no matter the class. Big Pete takes a special delight in designing stages that are exciting and fun. Last year Flyin40 took HOA and drove 4 hours one way even. He'll testify to the fun/challenge factor.

I would love to see some more of the Ohio guys come and shoot.

This thing has a round count that is up there, like 250rnds, that's approaching Area size.

Hey you Michigan guys, your State is coming up at Bend and this is the perfect warmup for that match. Drive down and have some fun!!!!!!!

This is the match!!!! It will have big stages that offer up a challenge to every shooter, no matter the class. Big Pete takes a special delight in designing stages that are exciting and fun. Last year Flyin40 took HOA and drove 4 hours one way even. He'll testify to the fun/challenge factor.

I would love to see some more of the Ohio guys come and shoot.

This thing has a round count that is up there, like 250rnds, that's approaching Area size.

Hey you Michigan guys, your State is coming up at Bend and this is the perfect warmup for that match. Drive down and have some fun!!!!!!!

I'd have to say that more of us Ohio guys would be there if it were not for the AREA 8 match the same weekend. Nothing personal, and it is closer, cheaper, etc., but I'd rather shoot an Area match if I can. Maybe next year.

I'd have to say that more of us Ohio guys would be there if it were not for the AREA 8 match the same weekend. Nothing personal, and it is closer, cheaper, etc., but I'd rather shoot an Area match if I can. Maybe next year.

We under stand. Good luck at Area 8.

We are still talking about another state S.S, production match at are club next year so maybe we will see you then.

Brent

Hopefully we will see a bunch of Illinois and Michigan shooters. Illinois for redemption after the sectionals and Michigan as a warm up for the Sectionals. Well, at least that is how I am looking at it. Should be fun though.

I am getting entries in everyday but we still have room for more. Big Pete is hard at work working some new props. It will work like last year , we are putting RO's on every stage but will have to use people out of the squads to be score keepers.

I have decided change lunch. Since I don't get much help out of the club, I am asking for some help in taring down your stage and we will provide lunch.

That's $40.00 for 8 stages , 250rds and free lunch for helping us tare your stage down.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Brent