Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which 3gun Matches Are You Shooting In '04?

AWESOME 3 GUN MATCHES TO ATTEND IN 2004

March 2004 is the Superstition 3 Gun in Mesa, AZ

June 2004 is the MGM Ironman 3 Gun in Boise, ID,

Area 1 in Bend, OR & Nats in Reno, NV

July 2004 is the Wily Coyote 3 Gun in Whitebird, ID and the Inland Empire 3 Gun Championships in Coeur d'Alene, ID

August 2004 is the DPMS Tri-Gun in St. Cloud, MN

Kyle's match in North Carolina... North American Tactical 3gun... THE match of the year

Jeff's shotgun match in Alabama..

possisbly Tennessee Hills 3gun match

would like to visit San Angelo again for the Texas match, but wrong time of the year for a school teacher... regards

Kyle's match in North Carolina... North American Tactical 3gun... THE match of the year

When and where would that be. I'm in NC and just started shooting some IDPA. I've not shot any 3 gun matches, but that sounds like something to see.

I don't even have a shotgun. I guess 3-gun matches would be a good excuse to pick one up though. ;)

NA Tactical 3 gun-Kyles (or Melynda's) not sure whos in charge-NC

Rocky mountain 3 gun- NM

smm3gun-AZ

US practical shotgun_AL

and maybe one of them up north !

oh yeah, and if they have it the shotgun championship in Bali! :rolleyes:

CZ Shooter.... the last two years it has been in Oxford, NC.... usually around the first week of August....it kind of depends on Kyle's / Melynda's schedule.... plan on attending... a lot of IDPA guys show up, and are allowed to take prizes from the table... regards

I have not seen the Area 6 3-Gun Championship mentioned yet.

I'll be there and the Mississippi State 3-Gun Sectional.

I'd also like to try the club close to Atlanta Ga. Conyers? Any body shoot there club?

Several members here shoot South River Gun Club including myself. The A6 3-gun match will be there.

CZShooter, what part of NC are you in? There's IDPA in Wilkesboro that also has shotgun/rifle side matches. Good practice for 3-Gun. They have 3-Gun matches a couple of times a year. There's also 3-Gun in Walnut Creek on 5th Saturdays.

I haven't shot Oxford yet, but I'm planning to some time this year. I hear it's a blast and unlike anything I've experienced up to this point.

Smm3g in Az. 3rd. time

RM3G in NM. 2nd. time !!!

Oklahoma City Gun club matches 4 times a year. These have been very good matches in the past and should only get better. They now have Kurt M. to make things even more interesting.

Muscleman 3 gun in Ks. in Oct. One of the most demanding matches I have ever shot. One stage but it takes 30 to 40 minutes, and covers 1.5 miles.

I'll Try to make the Texas match in April.

Area three if they have one.

From the looks of this list I'd better get to reloading.

Hi Guys,

The IPSC Australasia Championship 2004 website is now available but is still work in progress. They expect it to be fully operational by February. Check back often for the latest information

What I can tell you is that the match will have 24 Handgun Stages and 16 Shotgun Stages, running back-to-back. This means that you can shoot BOTH matches if you want. This, plus the superb hospitality of IPSC Indonesia and the mystical allure of the island of Bali, makes the

Australasia Championship a match worth considering for December 2004.

Lino, for shooters coming from PHI, contact the PPSA for more information on how to get a slot for either HG or SG.

Best Regards to everybody!

Hi Myro

I'm hoping to be there but I won't be able to confirm for a few weeks yet. It just got easier now that I see you've gone back to running the SG match first. I may not be able to stay until the end of the week.

Having said that it could be fun to shoot a HG match once again if something could be done about kit. Graham or Steve may be able to help me out.

I'll obviously keep in touch.

Hi Mike

IPSC Limited has been renamed IPSC Standard and yes, I intend to stay with this division for the foreseable future. I truly believe that this division is much more about the ability of the shooter rather than the gun and in particular gun capacity.

Sure there is some difference from gun to gun but that is a matter of choice. Standard Division is a great leveller especially now with the revised rules.