Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Class In Alabama

kurtm

After clearing up some of the bigger details, Jeff Cramblit, Todd Salmon, and myself, have decided to put on a 3 day shotgun class just outside of Huntsville Alabama on March 26th, 27th, and 28th. The class will be restricted to 18 to 20 shooters at the most so we don't exceed a instructor to student ratio of 1-6. There will be lots of one on one instruction with 3 of the best shotgunners in the U.S.

Some of the topics covered will be modifications to shotguns, rapid multiple target engagement, reloading techniques, shooting on the move, and being moved while shooting, shooting from contorted positions and around baracades, sighting systems, ammunition choices for stages, choke choices, stage reading. We will have on hand some extra gear so everyone can try the different reloading techniques. Oh yea we also plan to shoot A LOT!!! Ammo can be arranged and Jeff is looking into getting some discounts on hotels in the area.

The cost of the class is $350.00 and will include lunch all 3 days.

Bring all your shotgun stuff and we wil help you sort it out for the best use in competition! Plan on at least 300 rounds of bird shot, 150 buckshot, and 100 slugs. For more info or to reserve a place, contact baylahbear@aol.com KURT

WOW ! Great idea and I would love to come over for that but I dont think the missus will allow it :(

I think I learned more about shooting, loading and moving in 3 days shooting with Kurt than I did in a few years in the general comps and can easily say he is one of the best shotgun shooters I have the pleasure to know. Catching a plane, coming to Italy on his own and taking on the whole of Europe was a very brave thing to do. The competition was by no means light and ending up 3rd in the whole of Europe is a real testiment to his skills.

The scary thing is he claims Jeff and Todd are just as good, if not better .....and I know he isnt lying !! Book this course !!

Can you video it for your UK mates ??

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Pacman:

It isn't you it's the account. Alass things aren't well in computer land. Use the e-mail for now baylahbear@aol.com for now while aol tries to find the site again! Sorry all! KURTM

• 3 weeks later...

Time is growing short, and I would request that anyone interested in attending this class get in touch with me soon. This is going to be a great class but remember it is limited in size so there is a lot of one on one instruction. KURTM

baylahbear@aol.com

405 308-5292

• 1 month later...

Kurt, how about a class in Oklahoma. I'd been wanting to hit you up about it but didn't know if you did remedial instruction. I know of a few people that would benefit from some one on one. Think about it, wouldn't have to split the money with those other rogues.

Yea, I would take it under advisement, but I don't know where I would do it, as I don't know the rules for teaching at the OKC Gun club. Bronco maybe you might know of a place?? I will check into this and keep you all informed. KURTM

Kurt, I bet I can find you a venue. There are several options up here granted its not Oklahoma but its only 6 miles into Kansas. From the sound of it your class is filling quickly count me in.

Hey Tom...Sunday Rod and I will be at Rifles Only for some training and a match ..You should come on down to Kingsville, Tx with us!! We'll see you at the Texas 3-Gun for sure

Cheryl :)

Mike45.

The avitar rendition doesn't do Cheryl justice!! You should keep your mind in your game as I want no more reports of Barry beatiing you..... even in the 2g+ap team context :D . As an aside a lot of e-mail programs have the time out limit. Especially corporations. Keeps the hired help from e-mailing the nasty bits :wub: KURTM

• 1 month later...

Okay, Okay, Okay:

Jeff and I have heard you with "unmistakeable clarity"( sorry for the Jimmie Carter flash back) We are going to kick around the idea of a shotgun tape/dvd and also a rifle dvd. ( For the people that know me, I am more known for my rifle use than shotgun....or in this case carbine) We might even have some "guest apperances" in the tape/dvd, but this all has to be worked out. I would like to see all the basic forms of reloading the shotgun in the tape/dvd, and a time compairison! Let us know what would be pertinent to you. KURTM