Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Test Your Trigger Speed(GAME)!

Lets have some friendly competition, click the link to bring up a game that tests the rate of fire you can generate with your finger! Post your Rate of Fire! Lets see those Cajun machine guns!!!

My link

Edited by BoldasLions

Lets have some friendly competition, click the link to bring up a game that tests the rate of fire you can generate with your finger! Post your Rate of Fire! Lets see those Cajun machine guns!!!

My link

post-10719-127382454714_thumb.gif

Edited by JThompson

My link

I don't think it records past 12 either.

Ya, well... I thought the same about 11 and then somehow I hit 13ROF. I don't think I can beat that, i think that's my max...

p.s. I wanna see some GM's on this!

We need single finger records and double finger, please clarify when posting your result!

Edited by BoldasLions

Walking the mouse button. Not the greatest microswitch by any stretch. Used to do 17 bps with a stock 03 shocker.

ego.jpg

It'll record up to 20 bps using full auto.

ego2.jpg

Edited by tt350z

apparently im too dumb to copy the screen and post it here... ill have to do it after work.

And now that i rememebered the "cheat" for that game, i just hit 22 with a regular mouse. :P (was using a laptop pad earlier this morning)

it also depends on knowing how to beat the game. somewhat standard to paintball, there are always little cheats involved. Do it a couple times and see what your high score is.

then press the space bar on your keyboard to "ramp up" the speed. hold it down for max speed :cheers:

it also depends on knowing how to beat the game. somewhat standard to paintball, there are always little cheats involved. Do it a couple times and see what your high score is.

then press the space bar on your keyboard to "ramp up" the speed. hold it down for max speed :cheers:

Nah. I'll just Photoshop in a bigger number. hahahah

Nah. I'll just Photoshop in a bigger number. hahahah

CHEATER! i actually got the 25 the real way, well kinda, haha

looks photoshoped, lol

and nothing will top the Hater bukakke board i had in a DM6. fastest/coolest thing ive ever played with!

fine, I'll do a video =)

now where did i put that 20gram bouncing microswitch? hehe