Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Znapie Dezign's - C-more STS mount

znapie

I decided to design and make my own C-more STS mount since there wasn't any to buy when i got mine.

This is the result after CAD

14v49d3.jpg

And the real result after minor changes in the design

xgb91u.jpg

veskro.jpg

hrinv8.jpg

2cdwoyu.jpg

29q0em9.jpg

:rolleyes: Znapie & Uno Dezign is the shit! :rolleyes:

PM for questions!

I am not an open shooter, but it looks pretty cool. Do you have any ejection issues with the brass hitting the mount?

nope, none issues with the brass hitting the mount. just misses the mount and goes straight out as without any mount!

Rescomp makes one too, Eric has one on his new gun

stsmain_medium.jpg

Rescomp STS Mount

Though I think yours looks better

yes, i know they have one. but mine looks better :) and is sligtly different as i dont need any blast shield

Edited by znapie

• 11 months later...

I decided to design and make my own C-more STS mount since there wasn't any to buy when i got mine.

This is the result after CAD

14v49d3.jpg

And the real result after minor changes in the design

xgb91u.jpg

veskro.jpg

hrinv8.jpg

2cdwoyu.jpg

29q0em9.jpg

:rolleyes: Znapie & Uno Dezign is the shit! :rolleyes:

PM for questions!

Will a Leupold Delta Point fit this mount. Are the two holes at the same place?

• 3 months later...

Anyone??

No.

The C-more STS seems to share its holepattern with Trijicon RMR.

JPoint, Leupold Deltapoint, Docter, Burris FastFire, Tasco Optima, Trijicon RedDot, and Firepoint share the holepattern with eachother however it is different from the STS/RMR pattern.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone??

No.

JPoint, Leupold Deltapoint, Docter, Burris FastFire, Tasco Optima, Trijicon RedDot, and Firepoint share the holepattern with eachother however it is different from the STS/RMR pattern.

Hmm.. my JPoint bolts right onto my STS hole pattern.. except the JPoint uses one size smaller cap screws normally (#8 vs #6 I think). The JP holes can be carefully reamed a little to fit. I don't know about the Deltapoint, but it would seem very likely to be the same.

Very nice mount, and I don't want to seam to pick it apart, but you might want to think about putting a radius on that inside 90 degree corner on the under side to strengthn it, in case it was to be droped or hit and it could smash it down. Some of the best parts made for guns is by shooters wanting to build a better mouse trap, keep up the good work. :cheers:

Anyone??

No.

Hmm.. my JPoint bolts right onto my STS hole pattern.. except the JPoint uses one size smaller cap screws normally (#8 vs #6 I think). The JP holes can be carefully reamed a little to fit. I don't know about the Deltapoint, but it would seem very likely to be the same.

I confirmed that the hole spacing on the Deltapoint is the same as the STS and JPoint-- the bolt holes are slightly smaller on the DP and JP, but there is plenty of material if you wish to ream out to the larger size if desired.