Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Nats Roll Call

joecichlid

Maitre d': Et maintenant, would monsieur care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straightaway? Today, we have for appetizers - excuse me - uh, moules marinières, pâte de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tarte de poireaux - that's leek tart - frogs legs amandine or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd - C'est à dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushrooms. It's very delicate, very succulent.

joecichlid: I'll have the lot.

Maitre d': And finally, a wafer thin mint.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maitre d': Et maintenant, would monsieur care for an aperitif, or would he prefer to order straightaway? Today, we have for appetizers - excuse me - uh, moules marinières, pâte de foie gras, beluga caviar, eggs Benedictine, tarte de poireaux - that's leek tart - frogs legs amandine or oeufs de caille Richard Shepherd - C'est à dire, little quails' eggs on a bed of pureed mushrooms. It's very delicate, very succulent.

joecichlid: I'll have the lot.

Maitre d': And finally, a wafer thin mint.

I am not a huge fan of foie gras, but the rest sounds interesting. lol As much as I travel I have had foods most of my friends would freak out over. Goat? Been there done that! Raindeer? Good stuff, I'll have some more please. Whale? Pretty darned good stuff actually.

Hello: Looks like someone took some French classes in school so they could go drink in Quebec :roflol: Thanks, Eric

From Quebec? Shouldn't it be in both English AND French then? ROFL

Joe W.

I'm saddened that you guys didn't get the classic Monty Python reference, geez, kids these days...

Btw I'm flying in on the 6th and have a whole day to kill, anyone else in town early? We can get together for some tourist type stuff or whatever.

I'm saddened that you guys didn't get the classic Monty Python reference, geez, kids these days...

Btw I'm flying in on the 6th and have a whole day to kill, anyone else in town early? We can get together for some tourist type stuff or whatever.

*sighs* My parents wouldn't let me watch Monty Python when I was growing up and as an adult I never could find it on TV. :(

Joe W.

Some how I thought that Eric was Organizing the Natioanls Open Benos Family Reunion at the Orleans Buffet. So far it looks like we have 10 that want to get together. I'm going to call the Orleans and see if I can make a reservation for 7 pm Friday Oct 8, 2010. I'll make it for 20 so just let me know who is coming.

So Far

Pat H

Coco

Melanie

Ted

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

I kind of fell off the thread with out of town trips but I'm back for the next few days till Vegas. My boss tried to send me to Nashvile thru next Friday but the deal fell thru. Good I need to dry fire and get my stuff ready.

Some how I thought that Eric was Organizing the Natioanls Open Benos Family Reunion at the Orleans Buffet. So far it looks like we have 10 that want to get together. I'm going to call the Orleans and see if I can make a reservation for 7 pm Friday Oct 8, 2010. I'll make it for 20 so just let me know who is coming.

So Far

Pat H

Coco

Melanie

Ted

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

I kind of fell off the thread with out of town trips but I'm back for the next few days till Vegas. My boss tried to send me to Nashvile thru next Friday but the deal fell thru. Good I need to dry fire and get my stuff ready.

Someone's gotta be there to show ya'll how it's done. I'll be there:cheers:

4 days and a wake-up until the journey to 'Vegas....cheers.gif

Yuo, my range bag, now my carry on, is packed. My big suitcase is ready to be packed. I added insurance for my blaster with accessories. Now if I can just remember to pack my belt.:surprise:

Congrats to our Idaho shooters that are attending nationals -

Aaron G, Mike W, Kepa Z, Kelly B, Craig S, Gary P, Lance H, Russell B

and Travis G, we have a good showing from the state this year.

Give 'em hell boyz, wish I was joining you!

WooHoo! I'm here!

In typical fashion I woke up late this morning and started cleaning guns, packing clothes, and trying to figure out how we were going to sight in my son's gun that had the rear sight falling off on Sunday.

I *think* we got everything here and I plan to take him to the Grand Canyon later today (after I sleep). Which way is it?

WooHoo! I'm here!

In typical fashion I woke up late this morning and started cleaning guns, packing clothes, and trying to figure out how we were going to sight in my son's gun that had the rear sight falling off on Sunday.

I *think* we got everything here and I plan to take him to the Grand Canyon later today (after I sleep). Which way is it?

American shooters has a nice indoor range where you can sight in Tommy's gun.

WooHoo! I'm here!

Mike,

I don't know what your son shoots, but I've got a glock rear sight tool if that helps. Also I work at American Shooters on the Sales side, so if you drop by today (thurs between 12 and 6, or Sat all day) please come say hello.

Best,

Jeremy

I'm going to RO for the LPR match, getting to Las Vegas on Tuesday. Might be interesting: I haven't been there in about 25 years. It hasn't changed much, has it? If you see a pale, fat old guy in a gray RO t-shirt confused and wandering around the Strip (or the strip clubs) gently direct me back to the range...