Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA System Update?

grkmec

What day of the month does uspsa website update for classifiers? The last two matches I shot (3/7/10 and 3/28/10) have not shown up. It would be nice if the system updates before Friday so I can shoot Area 6 in a class...

Any info?

What day of the month does uspsa website update for classifiers? The last two matches I shot (3/7/10 and 3/28/10) have not shown up. It would be nice if the system updates before Friday so I can shoot Area 6 in a class...

Any info?

A lot depends on when the scores were submitted, and the money... Might be slow on the club's end. Usually it's around the 1st and 15th... but not sure exactly. I watching for my C to turn into a B...

:)

Jeff

All classifiers received by the close of business on the 10th of each month are used in that month's update, which generally occurs 2-4 days after the 10th. This gives USPSA time to process the scores (there is some manual processing on electronically submitted scores - pending members, invalid member numbers; plus there are a few clubs that still send in paper reports). The delay can be a few days longer if the 10th of the month falls during or close to the nationals.

If your club submits score electronically, you can use the on-line system (follow the additional content link) on www.uspsa.org to check on the status of the scores in the USPSA process.

Alright, I am a little new to this. My USPSA number is L3196

I shot 2 matches in March:

3/7/10 - Freeport - Club Code MET03

3/28/10 - Cool Springs - Club Code GA02

Where are my classifiers scores from those matches?

gotta go the uspsa site and login under the member area to see individual match results by club name. you can also search for your number on the righ hand side of the page. you need at least 4 classifiers to get a classification.

mmmm... I'm showing March 13... (it's April)

Few more days and they'll update it.

you mean 14th? ;)

Edited by Corey

gotta go the uspsa site and login under the member area to see individual match results by club name. you can also search for your number on the righ hand side of the page. you need at least 4 classifiers to get a classification.

you mean 14th? ;)

No, he means March 13th -- the last time the Classification database was updated. This month's update should hit sometime between now and end of business (on the West Coast) Thursday -- which could mean as late as 8-10 p.m. on the East Coast.....

Alright, I am a little new to this. My USPSA number is L3196

I shot 2 matches in March:

3/7/10 - Freeport - Club Code MET03

3/28/10 - Cool Springs - Club Code GA02

Where are my classifiers scores from those matches?

They should be up later this week, assuming that the clubs got them in on time. If you shot Limited Division at both, and didn't zero (<2-5%) one of the classifiers, you should have a classification....

you mean 14th? ;)

No, he means March 13th -- the last time the Classification database was updated. This month's update should hit sometime between now and end of business (on the West Coast) Thursday -- which could mean as late as 8-10 p.m. on the East Coast.....

good call, im retarded... :blink:

Haaaaaaaaaaa.....I guess it was wishful thinking when I saw it yesterday.....I could have sworn it said April 13th.....good. I hope your classifiers are processed you make it as some classification to A6.

Lee

Tony,

Yeah, the match you shot down here should be posted this week. Also, Cindy and Bill at Area 6 will do a refresh of the classifications on the entries before the match.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Mark K.

You guys are nutts...who wants to bump up BEFORE a Area match lol roflol.gif

i dont want a bump, i want a class PERIOD! the last 2 majors i shot have been for experience only, haha. im ready to be in the running for stuff now :sight:

System updated last night.

So if my classifiers aren't showing up now it means something fell through on the club end and I'll have to wait until the system updates next month to get rid of my U?