Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy 70th

outerlimits

• 8 months later...

Does he care? I think not.

Could you imagine the guy at a retirement village, I daren't use the term old folks home in case he see it, he would straighten that place out by lunch time.

After being asked thousands of times over the years if I knew him, I finally got to meet Chuck Norris and his brother yesterday. They were made "Honorary Texas Rangers" for they work they have done in Texas.

post-13546-053590400 1291382880_thumb.jp

Does he care? I think not.

Could you imagine the guy at a retirement village, I daren't use the term old folks home in case he see it, he would straighten that place out by lunch time.

After being asked thousands of times over the years if I knew him, I finally got to meet Chuck Norris and his brother yesterday. They were made "Honorary Texas Rangers" for they work they have done in Texas.

Right after that he was at my Niece's school for his Kickstart program belt ceremony. He handed out all of the belts to people who had earned them. He spoke for a few minutes and told us that we should take pictures of him in a suit because it does not happen that often, :roflol:

He is a very amazing man that has done a lot of good for kids with the Kickstart program.

Chuck Norris got his drivers license at the age of 16. Seconds.

The easiest way to determine Chuck Norris’ age is to cut him in half and count the rings.

Sorry I couldn't help myself

A couple of my favs:

Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups. He pushes the earth down.

Before the Bogey Man goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris got his drivers license at the age of 16. Seconds.

The easiest way to determine Chuck Norris' age is to cut him in half and count the rings.

Sorry I couldn't help myself

A couple of my favs:

Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups. He pushes the earth down.

Before the Bogey Man goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

-ld