Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are they now....?

TDean

I'm kind of the same way. As time goes by I'm becoming much more of a "P" - which should stand for Procrastinator. It's a damn good thing I can make a living as a writer and firearms instructor, both jobs where you're basically your own boss, because I've become so spoiled by running my own life for so long, that absent being able to make a living at those two things I'm probably unemployable!

If you guys hate schedules, try my job for a week. Secondary school teacher. We don't tell time with a clock we use a freaking bell and you better be on time. You know what the three things I like the most about teaching are? June, July, and August.

• 5 months later...

Erik,

I shot in the squad behind Jamie Craig at this years Single Stack Classic.  He's great to watch, and a nice guy to boot....towards the end of the match we talked a lot, he giving me tips and pointers, he finished 6th in the match.

I was rereading this thread because I just bought a Matt McLearn built single stack open gun which I hope to shoot steel with.  Does anyone have any experience with Matt's guns?

Bill

I hear very good things about Matt's guns.  So much so, that I bought one.  It runs and runs.

(Open gun on a double stack Caspian frame)

But...we are drifting this thread.  Why not start a new one?

(Edited by Flexmoney at 11:35 am on Oct. 18, 2002)

• 4 weeks later...