Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving Up In Class - 2004

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all of you who are making improvements ... especially you guys who are moving into the C classes ... now hurry up and break 60% so you won't be vexing me in C-class for very long! ;)

The day before the SC State match I finally moved from "C" class @ 59.881% to "B" class @ 63.456%. Probably not a great idea to shoot a 70% classifier the month before my first big match (like I have any control over it).

My hopes for a L-10 class win dissolved as I arrived at the match to find out from several people that I had been moved up.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to Lee - GM seems like a huge accomplishment from where I sit.

While it pales in comparison :P, I'm moving in the right direction and have just made B class in Open.

Kevin

Congratulations Lee!!! I saw you shoot back in 2001 at Nite Owls and once at Bailey's when I think you were sharing a pistol and belt with another shooter, and you smoked then. Great work!

I just checked USPSA and it looks like anew card will be in the mail to me soon.

Finally made "B" class in Limited-10 division to match my ranking on Open, Limited and Production. I'm not sure I'll ever move up from a "C" in revolver division. My M-65 with semi-wadcutter ammo ain't gonna do it. :P

I had a new single stack built last year and practiced with it over the winter in order to run in L-10 division this season. Our area championship is in four weeks and I did not want to be in the wrong class for my chosen division. ;)

And I need to add a big thank you to Brian and all of the members ofthis site. You are the reason I was able to do it. I know some will scoff at my being proud of "only B class" but at least I am improving. I was stagnated for a couple of years.

Edited by IPSCDRL

I know some will scoff at my being proud of "only B class" but at least I am improving. I was stagnated for a couple of years.

No scoffing here!

First of all, I think any progress is something to instill pride, especially at the lower classes.

Second, as a C-class-forever shooter, making B is pretty cool in my book! It's a worthy accomplishment by anyone's standards.