Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Am I the last one left in GA to join?

Hey everybody. I'm... Mike.

Started shooting USPSA matches 2 months ago. I'm trying to shoot accurately, faster. Right now, it's one or the other. I also forget my entire plan of attack when the buzzer sounds and / or I have to make up a shot. Basically, I'm the FNG.

:rolleyes:

Last night I was getting mostly alphas, but my time killed me. The shots were long, and there were tons of no-shoots. I ended up having trouble after making up a shot and my mind going blank after slide-lock.

I shoot 2 guns at the moment:

Glock 34 with Tru Glo Sights

Glock 35 with Sevigny Fiber Optic Sights - ordered today

th_G35_G34-1.jpg

Each has 5 mags, and I use a cheap kydex holster and 2 kydex double mag carriers. All on my regular ccw belt. I really need to pick up a speed belt.

th_Belt_800.jpg

That's about it. I go by this name on GT and GON. I go by The_Sig_Dude on ARFCOM and The Dude on SigForum. Also go by Sgt. Tackleberry on clubsi.com :ph34r:

-Mike

Welcome fellow FNG (altho im not from GA). just shot my 2nd match last week. I seem to be about where you are. I can shoot mostly As, but tis pretty slow, or I can outrun anyone...dont ask me how good the hits are, haha.

you will find a wealth of info here! i know i did/do!!!

That rig looks awful familiar (the buckle in particular). Where do you shoot?

I shoot at Autrey's on Tuesday nights. Also shot the USPSA matches at River Bend and South River last month with some people from ASPSC and ARFCOM.

Then again, I'm not the only person with the belt:

th_bones.jpg

It's kind of ironic, as the character is a sharpshooter / sniper. Me... not so much.

glad to see you on the forums and at the match last night. la hacienda turned out to be a pretty good option. i'm tempted to make that in the regular rotation. you are on the right track. keep up the good work and put your money into ammo and practice. you around tomorrow? rob and dave and i are headed to palmetto to practice around 2pm... run some drills, chrono and get ready for weekend of matches... steel in griffin on friday and alabama state match on saturday!