Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

From The Wife

outerlimits

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife,

XOXO

P.S. Your girlfriend called...

post-2786-126712508225_thumb.jpg

I have seen a lot of 'Vehicle through the Garage Door' in my 38 years in the business. I have seen people drive through the door and out the back wall, I have seen a car miss a turn and drive a parked car through the corner of the garage and have the upstairs bedroom fall about 3 feet into the garage. I have seen doors turned completely upside down in factories, but I'll admit, this one would be more than a little unique. The photo has been around for a while, but it is still good for a laugh. It will get posted to our office wall.

Jim