Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NASCAR

lynn jones

If that female driver was racing today

you would NOT fall asleep! But then

again you just might, because you

might just dream of "HER"

There is a long line of dreams I gotta have before I get to HER :P

Ashley Force, Milka Duno, Madelena Antas........

Hell of a Race... Way to go Jamie and June Bug! I've been ragging on Jr for not getting his shit together, but he really shined with a less than stellar race car.

I have been pulling back from NASCAR with all their BS rules, but they have impressed me with giving the boys less restriction and turning them loose a bit to really race like they used too. I like them finishing racing under green. It's not to often I like what NASCAR does, but I think they have teken it back in the right direction. Now if we can get the damned prices back down to a place where a family can go without breaking the bank..............

JT

Edited by JThompson

Geez! All day. Really? I don't generally watch or follow NASCAR but I watched the last 10 laps.

I will say one thing. They know how to televise a race. Hardly no commercials or interruptions while the race was going on! :cheers: Has anyone tried to watch the olympics? There are more commercials than anything. Thank god for DVR!

Geez! All day. Really? I don't generally watch or follow NASCAR but I watched the last 10 laps.

I will say one thing. They know how to televise a race. Hardly no commercials or interruptions while the race was going on! :cheers: Has anyone tried to watch the olympics? There are more commercials than anything. Thank god for DVR!

Yea, I guess you would need less commercials considering the advertisements are painted on all the cars!

I guess thats true! Never made the connection. :roflol: I got a kick out of the one dude talking about his car. The Cheerios Hambuger Helper car ran great all day!! :roflol::roflol: I would have a hard time saying that with a straight face. It so reminded me of Ricky Bobby.

Hell of a Race... Way to go Jamie and June Bug! I've been ragging on Jr for not getting his shit together, but he really shined with a less than stellar race car.

I have been pulling back from NASCAR with all their BS rules, but they have impressed me with giving the boys less restriction and turning them loose a bit to really race like they used too. I like them finishing racing under green. It's not to often I like what NASCAR does, but I think they have teken it back in the right direction. Now if we can get the damned prices back down to a place where a family can go without breaking the bank..............

JT

+1.

Let 'em rub and race! I like the new 3 strikes rule on Green-White-Checker, too.

Helluva finish!