Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another New Guy

Afghanmissionrat

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this. The only shooting match I've ever been is was at the police academy many years ago. I have no idea what I'm doing and figured I would join and hopefully learn a few things before I go out and start shooting. I have an old Square Deal B and that's about as advanced as I can get right now. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome to the forums! What kind of pistol do you plan on shooting? Any division (IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, etc.) you plan on competing in?

I'm not sure. I have a couple of older Glocks (17&19) and a couple of 1911's. I don't know what is best for anything. I've just been cruising around to see what I can learn on here. I'm going to join a gun club and I hope to get a feel for what I want to shoot.

Welcome to The forums!

The SDB is a great machine. It was my first and I loaded many tens of thousands of rounds on it; many before I ever discovered competition. I eventually retired it and moved up to a couple of 1050s (traded in the ex-wife, and I think Mike Dillon got the short end of the stick).

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this. The only shooting match I've ever been is was at the police academy many years ago. I have no idea what I'm doing and figured I would join and hopefully learn a few things before I go out and start shooting. I have an old Square Deal B and that's about as advanced as I can get right now. Thanks for letting me join.

I have had a Square deal B since I started in 2005 and it works just fine. I don't shoot that much so it works great for me. Majority of my shooting is with a 22, much cheaper.

Flyin