Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

38 SC Brass?

Sporky

The problem with super and even more so super comp is the lack of factory annoying with that brass. 

Most 'once fired' comes from dudes who don't reload shooting factory ammo and not picking up their brass. 

Since super comp doesn't come in any factory loading anyone shooting it has to be a reloader. 

I once bought some super comp advertised as once fired. I assumed someone had bought new brass loaded and shot it and was selling it off. Nope. Turned about to be range pickup collected by ro'ing lost brass matches. So assuming other shooters are like me I shoot my oldest super comp at lost brass matches so what I got was likely more like 10th fired. That was a bummer as it wasn't all that much cheaper than new. I was willing to pay that much for once fired but had I known it was random lost brass match pickup I would have thought different. 

The grear thing about super comp is it lasts a long time. As long as you find it you can load it 10+ times easily. 

1 hour ago, BeerBaron said:

Since super comp doesn't come in any factory loading anyone shooting it has to be a reloader. 

Atlanta Arms sells 38 Super Comp in both major and minor and there are several others who sell Super Comp as well.

On 10/17/2017 at 9:18 AM, BeerBaron said:

The grear thing about super comp is it lasts a long time. As long as you find it you can load it 10+ times easily. 

Same with 9MAJOR. I have more than 10 on a lot of my 9mm brass.

46 minutes ago, Mikeski said:

Dealer Pricing is $135.50/per 1000/6500 per drum. Minimum 3 drums. Now you can do a different caliber in each drum, but minimum is 3 drums. 2642.45 plus shipping for 19,500 38sc brass.

Do you know if shipping is included in the $135.50 price?

2 minutes ago, Mikeski said:

$126.50/1000 minimum 50,000 cases

So that would require the purchase of 8 drums to get past the 50,000 requirement.  At the $125.5/1000 price a drum would be $822.25 so 8 drums would be $6578 plus shipping.

1 hour ago, Tanfoglio 38 super said:

and can you guys over there ship in to the Netherlands?

around 5000 pcs

Starline doesn't ship it.

I can probably hook you up, we do group buys from time to time. 

(I'm in europe)