Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Keanu Reeves receives 3gun training from TT

BigBamBoo

Safety factors aside its great to see an actor actually learning to shoot. Many in Hollywood make their money in action movies then offscreen demand more gun control. There are a few that don't. Plus this will lend more credence to his next movie.

Another thought:

Maybe Taran brought in one of those crazy Spetnaz Ukrainian camera men that like getting swept? Like, getting swept and shot at is what they do. They get paid for it!

These crazy fellas:

Or maybe he brought in James Yeager to handle safety. Just thinking out loud here.

• 2 weeks later...

At least someone he (appears) to not be typical anti gun libtard

My thoughts exactly. Nice to see see someone in the film industry that isn't trying to push a liberal agenda with all their publicity. It really looked fun.

I am not sure how this conclusion can be made based on the video. Perhaps I missed something. There are plenty of hypocrite anti gun/ anti war actors who take firearms and tactical training so they can prepare for there there next shoot em up movie. Pretty standard practice.

It was nice to see an actor developing his actual skill set with a respected instructor. You can see he has a developed skill set. I thought it was nice too see and good for our sport. If someone sees him doing that, maybe they get interested in our sport. If he is making some safety errors, I'm sure that Taran would provide the proper instruction.

I'm looking at the glass more than half full here and seeing all of the good that the video does. By the way, who among us hasn't made any mistakes especially early on in the game? We all learned and learning is a continual process.

• 2 weeks later...