Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Missouri 3-Gun Championship presented by Black Dawn Guns and AR15

We are proud to announce the dates for the 2nd Annual Missouri 3-Gun Championship presented by Black Dawn Guns and AR15.com. The 2016 match will be held March 19-20 at the Lead Farm 3-Gun Range outside Versailles, MO. It will feature 10 stages shot over the course of 2 days. We will have approximately 196 shooters, separated into 14 squads. Each squad will get a 1 hour break every 2-3 stages. Match fee is $195. Juniors shoot for $90.

This is a bay style match so range carts are encouraged. We do allow competitors to park close to the bays but once you are parked your truck needs to remain there for the day.

We can have rifle out to 600yds. Longest rifle shot will be posted once it has been decided on. Round count will be close to 150 rds for each gun. Actual round count and stages will be posted as the match gets closer.

We will be using Practiscore for registration as well as scoring the match. This will not only speed up the process of posting scores but also diminish the chance for human error during input.

Registration for this match will start on September 27th at 8:00 P.M. (Central Time) for last year’s participants and September 29th at 8:00P.M. for everyone else. We want to thank those who took a chance with us as a first year match and reward them for doing so. The match will be limited to the first 196 shooters. Squadding will take place a few weeks before the match. The exact date will be posted here as well as emailed to all the shooters. You will self-squad. If you do not squad yourself you will be placed on a squad with empty slots.

After you fill out the Practiscore form online you will get a return Email confirming what you submitted. If all is OK then there is nothing to do but send the funds to the listed address. You will be given 2 weeks to send in your match fee. If no funds are received you will be moved to the waitlist.

Match Shirts will be $20. They will be a Dri-Fit/Cool-Weave fabric shirt. Match shirts will be available at the event but in limited quantities. Order when you register to ensure you get one.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a match run by shooters for shooters. We are always open to suggestions. Thanks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was able to open a few slots(6) by moving a few RO's and sponsors that got registered as regular shooters, so there are a few more slots open.

If you don't make the cutoff go ahead and register, we will have a wait list, and any early registered who don't pay will get moved to the wait list and you can take their spot.

That being said, all those who signed up early, payment needs to be received ASAP. :cheers:

We will email everybody the dates that self squadding will open, it will be probably around Jan.

Edited by toothandnail

Everybody is pending until payment is received, unless you are wait listed, then email will say wait listed.

If you are wait listed you can go ahead and send in your payment, we will hold it until a slot opens, quite possibly from an early register who didn't pay.

So any on the wait list in the next month or so, will have a good chance of getting in anyway.

Everybody is pending until payment is received, unless you are wait listed, then email will say wait listed.

If you are wait listed you can go ahead and send in your payment, we will hold it until a slot opens, quite possibly from an early register who didn't pay.

So any on the wait list in the next month or so, will have a good chance of getting in anyway.

Will get a check out on Monday then.

I received an email on the 7th saying my payment was received. Now I just got another email saying payment has not been received. ????

Edit: Ok, got another email saying I paid again. I guess I'm good.......for now. lol

Edited by assaulter