Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Availability

jstoos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait time is not actually too bad right now - I backordered a JP 308 bolt from Brownell's in mid-Feb, and didn't expect to have it before summertime. I just received it, 4 weeks later. I thought I was going to have to wait several more months for a DPMS bolt (inferior product in my mind as well). I was pleasantly suprised.

• 1 month later...

When I was at Deloitte & Touche, I had my first experience working with people from MN, later I had to live there for the coldest three months of my life: Oct/Nov/Dec.

You definitely want them to stay in MN. It is sooo ^**#%*#& cold there, that once people get to work, they do not leave. So they put in lots of hours.

Being a (South)Westerner, I am used to working until 5 or so, then go out and play for a couple of hours--even in winter. Up there is just too damn cold.

Nothing like hitting Tuesday Night Steel in Mesa in the evening.

PS: I have a real JP and another that everything is JP except the receiver. I like their stuff.

Edited by pjb45

Just gotta add, I spent a good part of Sun. with John Paul.

Even if I knew nothing about the quality of their rifles I'd buy from them.

He is a guy and JP is a company I can get behind and support. Incredibly helpful and a hell of a guy.

The previous comments mirror my experience.

Ordered my recent JP rifle in January and got it this week.

Plus, it seems like they really gave a damn through this recent period. They really worked hard to take care of their customers.

Bought a barrel kit a few yrs ago...John got on the phone and walked me thru the build. Turned out phenomenal. JP all the way.

JP is great. I love the upper I got from them. The most accurate 3 gun rifle I have had yet. My 18 inch light weight from JP rivals the accuracy from my heavy barrel precision gun with a Kriger barrel.

Pat

I ordered a LRP-07 about 1 week after the massacre. Received the rifle in 3 months.

Of course I paid in full at time of order.

This rifle is now my prized possession right next to my wife and kids.

Love JP products!

Gentlemen if you go to the JP Enterprise website there are rifles ready to go now.

This. I purchased a CTR-02 that they had in stock yesterday and canceled my CTR-02 on order.

Stoked!

^^^ You must have picked up the CTR-02 with the presentation grade finish. Friend of mine was thinking about getting it but he found out that you can't think about it long our it will be gone. Congrats on your new rifle.

I ordered my CTR-02 on February 20th and picked It up today at my LGS, 10 weeks and 2 days later. I can't be happier. When I ordered the website said it would be 6-9 months. JP has done an outstanding job getting guns in the hands of their customers. Now to find time to send some rounds down range.

^^^ You must have picked up the CTR-02 with the presentation grade finish. Friend of mine was thinking about getting it but he found out that you can't think about it long our it will be gone. Congrats on your new rifle.

I did!

Thanks.

Do not worry 3-Gun Sweden, JP will take care of you and I PROMISE this will be the finest, most accurate, most reliable, most well built rifle you have ever seen. I have a JP LRP-07 with the Swarovski Z6I scope and it is the baddest rifle you have ever seen. No I do not work for JP Enterprise and NO I do not get any kickbacks. Hell I don't even know them BUT their rifles speak for themselves, just ask anyone who owns a JP product and they will tell you the same thing. JP built like a tank but still one of the lightest rifles you can find.