Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Stig unmasked!

Sorry but he is not the stig.

The reason he was in the studio was that they wanted his car, the FXX, on the track.

He didnt want anyone else driving his car, so they had to make him the stig for that episode.

Ferrari only made 25 FXX's, 24 red ones and one black. The black one was given to Michael Schumacher as a present :)

I DVR'd the show and haven't watched it yet, however Shummy had already been "revealed" as The Stig once before. Which was then later discounted as false. Can't wait to watch this one.

The episodes shown on BBC America are several months (at least) behind what is shown in the UK.

The current White STIG (for the Top Gear Track) is the 2nd one, The 1st Black, screwed up at a photo shoot by arriving out of uniform with his helmet in a bag and was seen entering and leaving by the papers.

Sometimes they use other drivers for specific tasks. Like the madman in Iceland that drove that hillclimber.

Hopefully I am getting tickets to the live show next month, but I suspect work will get in the way.

BTW, if you can't / haven't seen the Australian Top Gear you have not missed anything, I wasted 5 minutes of my life for the first episode, thankfully the wife came in and wanted help with something in the garage.

Edited by gm iprod