Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FYI, Caspian is having a sale

Resjudicata

I hope this isn't improper. I am not affiliated with Caspian and this isn't a for sale post. Just an FYI to all.

I heard on another forum that Caspian is having a sale on in stock frames/slides for 30% off. Just go to their website and check it out.

http://www.caspianarms.com/

I just put my order in. BTW, they were very nice to deal with.

Chris

Thanks for the tip. Too bad it seems like they are out of a lot of things. If you need a frame or slide though, it looks like a deal.

I would suggest calling them to see what they have on hand with the 30% off. I called my order in and they had a Foster receiver (blem version of the Caspian) with everything I wanted for less than $100. I have heard that these Foster "blems" are perfectly fine with a bit of cosmetic blemish. They said the blemish mine has is a mark under where the grips will be anyway.

Chris

Got me a Foster hicap frame as well for under $100!!! No 38 super slides though :(

Damn, now I had to add a hicap frame to my order.

You might want to call back and ask about the slide. They had 9mm slides which I believe are the same as 38 super slides.

Chris

I ordered from them earlier today. If anyone's looking at those contract overrun recon rail receivers, Seth said they've got 2 left (I got one) that has the front strap already checkered to 30lpi, for the same price!

Can't beat 3 frames for $250 as far as I'm concerned.