Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

i-Kam Xtreme Video Glasses

niedlaw

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a set of these. Mine weren't working at first either. The video was choppy, sound was out of sync, and it would skip bad. It turns out the SD-card was having issues. If I use the on board 4-GB memory, it records just fine.

Here's a couple of videos from a recent subgun match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmXVN2cwaY

Shooting a rifle, the scope takes up all of the field of view. The M11/9 with the forward mounted optic wasn't too bad. When shooting the Uzi with iron sights, the gun takes up a lot of the screen, but you can sort of see the targets. With a handgun it does pretty well.

• 1 year later...

I have just purchased 2 pair. Maybe the lenses could be a little bigger but you get 2 lenses. The dark are even polarized. I bought the camo pair for less than 80.00 and white ones which will be perfect for predator calling in winter for less than 50.00 clearanced. So far have used only internal memory but the camo ones work great. Haven't tried the white yet.

I got the white ones from Midway couple weeks ago for $44. Mine came with 4 sets of lens, clear, grey, green, & brown. The colored ones are all polarized. Thinking of getting another pair in black for work. Lens go in & out just like Oakley Half Jackets.