Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P40 Pro

Alfie

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to remember that although "we" mauy know a lot of people that have these, "we" is a pretty small part of the shooting world. The one I ordered is supposed to be here this month, but time will tell, I may just get the 4.25 and call it a day....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got tried of waiting, and sold my .40 Pro. I purchased a 35, I liked it so well, I sold my 9 mm Pro and purchased a 34. Both shoot where I point them. I like the fact, I can add sights and trigger, without using a gunsmith. $$$

Unfortunately I’m one of those people that bleed every time I shoot a Glock and while I can fix that by putting a beavertail on the gun that knocks me out of production. I was excited when I saw the gen4 beavertail but I think Glock has released 3 so far and I’ve heard “rumors” that they decided not to release it at all (hope that is not true). Even if I could get the factory beavertail with all the problems they have had with the gen4s I’m glad I didn’t jump on them. I do prefer the M&P to the Glock I’m just frustrated that this seams to be going nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this conversation is still happening. I've had my 40 pro 5" for what seems like years now, and they still haven't sold 2000 and had it approved for production yet? Sounds fishy to me. It just doesn't seem possible they haven't reached the required sales. Julie, what's the skinny?

I know that S&W either just completed or is in the process of manufacturing M&P 5 inch 9mm Pros. (my son and I both received one each from S&W. Mine is dated 12/13/12. They have been on order since August 2012.) I am hoping S&W is currently running some 5 inch 40 caliber Pros.

Edited by Dave C

• 3 weeks later...