Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POLL

hopalong

If they work, thats just it they dont, and when they arnt they are not scored properly. If we cant get it right at Nationals I suspect they arnt right anywhere.

Like I said, I have seen them work great. But, this thread isn't about stars.

My one and only experience with the PPR was at the Memphis Challenge.

The designer said that it "takes the shooter out of their comfort zone" (IIRC) At least for this shooter, it sure did :wacko:

But I would like another shot (pun intended) at the PPR, which is why I voted for the evil devices return.

the only reason I don't buy one for our club is money(( we don't have any ))) I do have two stars and swingers and poppers,,I love the circus just for fun I set a couple bowling pins with the stars,,will buy PPR,,

Hi Sam: Bring it back, I have had the opportunity to shot the PPR in Four matches, I cleaned it twice, had a reasonable run once and totally *****ed up in Memphis. It seems the course designer, while thinking out side the box forced us to bend over and shoot thru an opening the size of a television. Taking a shooter outside of his comfort zone is, in my opinion, what separates memorable stages from the ordinary.

Edited by 357454