Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saddam Hussein

Vince Pinto

I'm hoping with all this cool stuff going our way that the so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" just makes a beautiful silent sunset. I'm planning to turn a set of threads on my soon to be "post-post ban" AR barrel right after the sun goes down. Gag on it Hillary! :P

BTW, I saw little Dickie Gephart on one of the talk shows today. He was givin Howie Dean the knife in the back, like there was some difference between the two of them."Like I said from the very start, we got to capture Saddam, yada, yada, yada..."

"I was there from the very start...yada, yada".

I'd personally like to see him judged by an international tribunal for genocide and other crimes against mankind (iranians, curds, etc.), at least the same way other similar criminals were trialed (Nazi gerarcas, the Balcan butcher Milosevic etc...).

But if he has to be executed, better have it done quickly, without anyone knowing, in an unknown place, because (as someone I don't remeber at the moment said) it would be better to have his memory fading swiftly: we don't want to create a symbol, a martyr for his own troops and followers, someone to celebrate and in whose name all atrocities can be perpetrated.

Even better have his corpse scattered somewhere in the ocean, not to create a cult place on his grave, or have a date to celebrate and remember.

I'd stick to Skywalker opinion, better have a trial and show the world how much of a bastard he is.

Let's put some webcam in his cell amongst a bunch of guys in one of "cool" jail in the US.

As Pat said, a carton of cigarettes for each guy who would visit him and say hello in his cell :D , He will have some trouble to seat for a looong time !

Thumbs up for the 4Th infantry division boys :)

how much of a bastard he is.

I think we can all gree that actually "he was". :)

And of course I forgot to mention it, but as Julien correctly reminded me:

Thumbs up for the 4Th infantry division boys  :)

Thanks to all the guys who have"been there, done it"!

Well, while we should give a big "Thumbs up" to all the Guys, and Gals who are over there, and especially the 4th infantry, it should be pointed out that I have heard from two different places that "Task Force 20" were the ones who actually took Sadam into custody. The 4th was the blocking force to make sure the little prick didn't slip out of the area. Again, I have heard this from two different news sources, but then again, do any of us really believe what we hear on the news? Seems very likely that is how it would work however. Give the credit to the 4th to take any attention away from Task Force 20, which doesn't really exist.

Not to take anything away from the 4th ID, it seems Task Force 20 or 121 or whatever it's called was deeply involved.

I'd like to thank the forum members who serve in the U.S. military for their dedication and service. Saturday was a great day for them. Great job guys!!! You're finally getting some overdue credit. Toppling and bringing to justice a truly evil person with the blood of thousands upon thousands of people on his hands is not a daily occurence. It's a rare historic event.

Maybe we can have a stage in the next North Carolina Tac 3 gun-North American Tac 3 gun-Rocky Mountain 3 gun called "THE SPIDER HOLE." Of course, it would not involve to many rounds being fired. :o I get a kick out how the Arab world expected him to go out like Ned Christie or Butch and Sundance. Sorry, he was a pathetic little coward once the machinery of his terrorist Stalinist State was dismantled by force of American-Brit-Polish-Aussie arms. Like Osama, he was willing to order the deaths of people but not willing to die himself.

Simply executing him makes us no better than him and his ilk. But I don't favor sending him to The Hague for watered down "international" justice. I hope that the US and coalition partners set up a Nuremburg style trial in conjunction with the Iraqis. Then when that's over ..... Get a rope.

Hey Matt,

If I heard "We Got Him" one more time on the news, I was going to call the networks and tell them to give Sadam back, it would be better than listing to the media. :D Well, maybe not. It is still better than hearing "Shock and Awe" every two secounds.

Sorry for the thread drift.

When I first stumbled across the story breaking on CNN, my TV's sound was muted, so I only saw the images, and I would've bet London to a brick that the story was about something to do with Castro.

Maybe they were separated at birth :ph34r:

BREAKING NEWS:

This just in from Iraqui information minister:

DNA matches are only 99.99% conclusive.

0.01% chance the prisoner captured is actually OJ Simpson.

:o

But seriously, hats off to the fine men and women involved. Their dedication and sacrifice has again furthered the fight for democracy and freedom from oppression.

Can you imagine the blow to terrorists and liberals ( same ? ) if hussein snitches out his buddies holding the WMD's ?

This is the second best news Iv'e had this week, best news is my wife is coming home today, and the prognosis is good.

Travis F.

• 4 weeks later...