Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anyone online who will sell me ONE USPSA target?

Pro2AInPA

I have a whole boatload of nice thick cardboard here at the house and I just need one USPSA silhouette (metric?) target to use as a template to cut my own out of this cardboard. Everywhere I've seen online sells them in packs of 25 or 50, though . . .

I have a whole boatload of nice thick cardboard here at the house and I just need one USPSA silhouette (metric?) target to use as a template to cut my own out of this cardboard. Everywhere I've seen online sells them in packs of 25 or 50, though . . .

You can probably take a used one home from the next match.

It's probably not worth the shipping cost. I'd ask if you could have one of the no-shoots while helping tear down stages at your next match.

You can probably take a used one home from the next match.

ditto. or ask the MD and he may let the club sell you a new one for a buck.

-rvb

Get the dimensions from the uspsa web site like the other guy said and measure and draw. It is easy.

My club throws targets away after they have been shot. I found ALOT of them in there that have had no more that 5 holes in it. :roflol:

Get the dimensions from the uspsa web site like the other guy said and measure and draw. It is easy.

My club throws targets away after they have been shot. I found ALOT of them in there that have had no more that 5 holes in it. :roflol:

Thanks guys. I think what I'm going to do is cut out one full size target and then cut out the A zone and cut a whole bunch of replacement A zones from the cardboard. It's really tough to tell from that Appendix - can someone measure the dimensions of the A zone?

Get a package of Warren Tactical Training Targets. These are paper and are great for practice.

Thanks guys. I think what I'm going to do is cut out one full size target and then cut out the A zone and cut a whole bunch of replacement A zones from the cardboard. It's really tough to tell from that Appendix - can someone measure the dimensions of the A zone?

The A zone is 6"X11"

Alan~^~

The A zone is 6"X11"

Alan~^~

Thanks! :cheers: