Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VA-MD Section Match 5/21-5/23 2010

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the address of the range?

Also, I'm currently unclassified, but may be classified before the match. Just circle U for now and chance it when I get there if need be?

And, how far before my time slot do I need to be there for registration? 8:00AM is early as it is when our hotel is two hours away! :blink:

A word of warning. If you are staying to the north near D.C., it's going to take you a LOT longer than 2 hrs to get there in the morning. I was in Fairfax VA the night before the match one year, which should only take an hour to get to the match. Traffic out of D.C. was SIX LANES bumper to bumper going south, and it took nearly 3 hrs to get to the range. I had to make up the first stage, and my squad was already on the 2nd stage when I finally got to shooting.

Anyone have the address of the range?

Also, I'm currently unclassified, but may be classified before the match. Just circle U for now and chance it when I get there if need be?

And, how far before my time slot do I need to be there for registration? 8:00AM is early as it is when our hotel is two hours away! :blink:

A word of warning. If you are staying to the north near D.C., it's going to take you a LOT longer than 2 hrs to get there in the morning. I was in Fairfax VA the night before the match one year, which should only take an hour to get to the match. Traffic out of D.C. was SIX LANES bumper to bumper going south, and it took nearly 3 hrs to get to the range. I had to make up the first stage, and my squad was already on the 2nd stage when I finally got to shooting.

Our hotel is in Williamsburg, which is south of the range I believe?

Are these stages viewable anywhere else? For some reason I cannot view these at work.

Since they're not viewable at work, the are going to HAVE to be viewable elsewhere!!!! LOL!!!!!

I'll get them to you, Steve. PM me an email address.

S>

Okay so I'm an idiot.

I checked the Saturday PM box on my application. But, I want to shoot Sunday morning. Who do I contact to fix it? <_<

This is a self squadding match so I checked the VA/Md self squadding page on the USPSA web site. There are only 2 spots left on Sunday. You need to use the password that the match director sends out when he gets your application and change your shooting slot.

Okay so I'm an idiot.

I checked the Saturday PM box on my application. But, I want to shoot Sunday morning. Who do I contact to fix it? <_<

This is a self squadding match so I checked the VA/Md self squadding page on the USPSA web site. There are only 2 spots left on Sunday. You need to use the password that the match director sends out when he gets your application and change your shooting slot.

I mailed it earlier this week so he should have either gotten it already or get it today. I really hope I get my password in time . . .

Okay so I'm an idiot.

I mailed it earlier this week so he should have either gotten it already or get it today. I really hope I get my password in time . . .

Once you name shows up on the squadding list,click on your name, and there is a link to have your password e-mailed to you. It may show an error of some type when you request it, but mine did show up in my mailbox. It is quicker than waiting for it to be mailed back to you. (Self squadding is found under the "Additional Content" link on USPSA's front page).

• 2 weeks later...