Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi 3-gun Challenge

After talking to the Adams Arms folk at Ft. Benning, I was able to talk the Range owner into a new date so there will NOT be a schedule conflict in 2010 !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Same Range, Same Range Officers (Mostly) NO RAIN !!!! MORE FUN !!! ;) maybe the POLISH PLATE RACK again ! :devil:

Details later.

Merry Christmas !

Hopalong

8hr drive and once again I'm there. Thanks Hop, this is a fun match and well run.

Ryan

Ryan, I think you need a new gun for this!! :rolleyes: See you there.

...and he needs a scope on his rifle to get him out of Tac Iron

8hr drive and once again I'm there. Thanks Hop, this is a fun match and well run.

Ryan

That's funny :roflol:

Sweet! Making both the MS and the Adams Arms match this year about kilt me.

It didnt slow Rob down any!!!!

The only thing gonna slow Rob down is to shoot him in the foot before each stage. :roflol:

Good call. Maybe we can talk Chris into running his foot over on the way down in his expedition. "hey Rob, can you check the air in the rear tire??"

It didnt slow Rob down any!!!!

That's because he was the only one of us that got a full night's sleep. If the truck's running, he's likely asleep. You might ask why we don't make him drive...well we did that once and that almost got us kilt too :roflol:

Edited by cpty1

Ryan

Wow, what a tough crowd. Make a deal with ya. If you make some of those goodies for both days of the match I'll run optic for the first time. Better yet get Mr. Sunshine to wear the hat and I'll run HM :ph34r:

Ryan

Wow, what a tough crowd. Make a deal with ya. If you make some of those goodies for both days of the match I'll run optic for the first time. Better yet get Mr. Sunshine to wear the hat and I'll run HM :ph34r:

If you are planning on moving to TO, I can hook you up with a cheap high powered scope with a reticle the size of a coffee cup, just let me know, eh?

Ryan

You are on!!!! Goodies for both days. I'm sure Mr. Sunshine will put his 2 cents in later. Now, if I can just do something about Kirk Miller (hee hee).