Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Single Stack Nationals

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a good time. prolly not gonna make it to this year's tho (still a bit new to the game to get to Nationals) hopefully ill be able to make it next year

As long as you are safe shooter the Single Stack Nationals would be a great time for you. Courses are straight forward and only as hard as you want to make them. There will be shooters of all skill levels at this match. Take the plunge and go to the deep end of the pool and you will find out how much fun it is.

sounds like a good time. prolly not gonna make it to this year's tho (still a bit new to the game to get to Nationals) hopefully ill be able to make it next year

As long as you are safe shooter the Single Stack Nationals would be a great time for you. Courses are straight forward and only as hard as you want to make them. There will be shooters of all skill levels at this match. Take the plunge and go to the deep end of the pool and you will find out how much fun it is.

I knew something like that was coming, haha. I need to check to see if i can get off work for it....

• 4 weeks later...

That doesn't tell us who is on our squad unless I missed something.

We are not posting the squad lists at this time. We have done so in the past and it just didn't work out.

Sometimes you have to move competitors around to make it balance out right. If you post it and move someone all it can do is make hard feelings. Of course if you sent your entries in together and asked to be on the same squad together it was made so. I hope everyone understands.

That doesn't tell us who is on our squad unless I missed something.

We are not posting the squad lists at this time. We have done so in the past and it just didn't work out.

Sometimes you have to move competitors around to make it balance out right. If you post it and move someone all it can do is make hard feelings. Of course if you sent your entries in together and asked to be on the same squad together it was made so. I hope everyone understands.

Hmmmm . . . Looks like the stages and squads will be a pleasant surprise . . .

Looking forward to meeting the rest of my squad- I know 4 of us anyway . . .

St Louis is where they all usually fly in to.

That's what looked closest on the map.

Thanks,

The closest major airport is St. Louis. You can rent a car there and drive up or there is shuttle flights to Quincy though.

• 1 month later...

Any word on stage diagrams? Squad Lists? Weather predictions?

Accuweather says 61/46 partly cloudy Thurs, 68/53 partly cloudy Friday, 67/49 overcast Saturday with scattered showers Sat night.

My understanding is that was the former practice, however, with the addition of USPSA to the match I am wondering if it will change. WSSSC seemed to have some high round count stages. More reloads=more shots=more fun :-)