Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match Sunday 6th, at BGSL Wilmore, KY

Chris & Joel,

I'm in Blue Ash and could meet you guys at the Bob Evans at the I-75 Sharonville exit and I'll drive.

Ralph

Ralph, I can get you a safer place for cars to be left in Sharonville if you need it. I work with a guy who lives on the quaint street behind Bob Evans. Just let me know.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandman,

You are welcome to join the car pool to Lex. Other than the occasional shooting at B. Evans the cars should be safe.

Now we have to figure the meeting time. I'll PM you, Joel and Chris to polish up the details.

P.S. - Bring a shotgun we're going blasting!

Ralph

When I saw that Chris was the last poster on this thread I thought I'd click in and see if he had something cool to post. Then, as I was scrolling down the page I saw where the conversation had turned to weather.

So, before reading further, I went to the fridge and grabbed some cheese to go with...

Sandman,

You are welcome to join the car pool to Lex. Other than the occasional shooting at B. Evans the cars should be safe.

Now we have to figure the meeting time. I'll PM you, Joel and Chris to polish up the details.

P.S. - Bring a shotgun we're going blasting!

Ralph

PEZ, I pm'd you. I'm game if you still have room. Do you all want to meet and eat before we head out or grab something before hand and just hit the road at 730? Either way is good.

How about we get some powdered donuts to eat in your car on the way down? :devil:

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA match this Sunday, Dec. 6th.

The long gun will be shotgun. I'm not sure of the round count, when I find out, I'll post.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter in the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:00 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM Sunday.

Looks like I will be hitchin' a ride with PEZ. I'm pistol only though. 5 stages of pistol correct?

I'm looking forward to meetin' ya'll.

Edited by sandman

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA match this Sunday, Dec. 6th.

The long gun will be shotgun. I'm not sure of the round count, when I find out, I'll post.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter in the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:00 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

Looks like I will be hitchin' a ride with PEZ. I'm pistol only though. 5 stages of pistol correct?

Yup 5 stages of pistol.

I think we should all shoot limited 10 to make it even :roflol:

Edited by steel1212

Yup 5 stages of pistol.

I think we should all shoot limited 10 to make it even :roflol:

Now that is funny. Funny but sad.

Sad ... but true. How are we going to know who's shooting what? Do I have to bring a Prod gun in case Micah goes all Angus on us, as well as my Open gun ??? I vote we all shoot Limited but then, I'm biased. :)

What about some kind of poll to announce what division we are all going to pick?

My 1st choice would be Limited.

Sad ... but true. How are we going to know who's shooting what? Do I have to bring a Prod gun in case Micah goes all Angus on us, as well as my Open gun ??? I vote we all shoot Limited but then, I'm biased. :)

What about some kind of poll to announce what division we are all going to pick?

My 1st choice would be Limited.

Revo