Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match Sunday 6th, at BGSL Wilmore, KY

I'm shootn Open. I shot my Limited gun today and AD (down range) since I'm not use to the trigger any more. Not a good sign - Open it is.

Wow...and I'm not shooting on your squad!

JK ;) I'm looking forward to getting my soul back from last month's Mburg match!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandman - You can shoot my SG. I need to check my ammo supply. It has eaten whatever - but I like the Win AA light target loads 2 3/4dr.

Let me know if you want to meet to eat at Bob Evan's. We need to roll south pretty much right at 7. It is a longer drive than you'd think...SW side of Lex and you take surface roads for much of the last bit...maybe the construction on the road to wilmore is done?

Corey what is the round count-ish? SG mainly and slugs??

Sandman - You can shoot my SG. I need to check my ammo supply. It has eaten whatever - but I like the Win AA light target loads 2 3/4dr.

Let me know if you want to meet to eat at Bob Evan's. We need to roll south pretty much right at 7. It is a longer drive than you'd think...SW side of Lex and you take surface roads for much of the last bit...maybe the construction on the road to wilmore is done?

Corey what is the round count-ish? SG mainly and slugs??

If anybody needs a street sweeper there will be plenty of pimp benellis to go around. Round count is 105 pistol and 16 shot.

Now we know why PB left early...to be the first to post here after the match..well other than Corey.

Thanks for another fun match Corey! Thanks for having shotgun too! Thanks for that stage...that way I can at least show my face in public.

See ya'll soon!

Great match Corey, stages were awesome. Great to see all of our friends from the region come play with us at home. Now, I gotta get my blaster repaired, 4 flat footed hammer follows cost me big, totally hosed me on the prize table, LOL!

Edited by fomeister

SCORES!!!

A.T. Took L10

:roflol:

Congrats on the big win AT, must be the classes you have been taking.

Either the classes, or maybe because I was the only shooter in L10. :roflol:

But, I never did find that prize table.

Hey, a win is a win.

This message brought to you by Bill Baldock, the BGSL Revolver champion of the BGSL Limited WinterNationals. Thank you.

Edited by nashvillebill

SCORES!!!

A.T. Took L10

Hey, a win is a win.

This message brought to you by Bill Baldock, the BGSL Revolver champion of the BGSL Limited WinterNationals. Thank you.

SCORES!!!

A.T. Took L10

I picked it up for you.

What a Friend.