Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Christmas comes early!

Fireant

Yep, it is legal for steel challenge and for now just for fun in USPSA.

That might just be the ultimate Pro-Am gun.

Sweeet blaster.

Ummmmm, why wouldn't that be legal for Open? Open doesn't have a quantity or configuration limit --- so fill up some 170s and go to town.....

I know of a couple of shooters who are shooting 9mm minor in all divisions, due to elbow/arm issues shooting major.....

Hello: I thought of making a 9mm 6" pistol with a 6" 40 top as well. It would be great for shooting steel and 3-gun stuff as well as Limited and Limited 10. Just need a slide and barrel in 9mm. It does look good in black but two tone it would be even better :cheers: What can I say I like the two tone look. Thanks, Eric

I picked the gun up yesterday and was very surprised at how it felt and balanced. This thing balances better than most of my 5 inch limited guns. I switched to standard dust cover guns a while back because they started feeling too nose heavy. I had a lightened 6 inch gun in 40 that was nice, but still nose heavy. Now, this gun is not nose heavy in the least little bit. The balance is amazing and 15 yard controled pairs were amazing double alpha's with factory 125 grain NATO ammo. I can't wait to get a day without rain and a chance to work up a good load for it. I may just have to shoot some unplanned open minor next year since this thing is wicked bad. Thanks Matt. Now I need to handle one of your open guns.