Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miculek shooting Polish Plate Rack

That thing has got to be fun to shoot.

Actually, it is very fun to shoot. All kidding aside, if I or my club had the funds, we'd get one in a heartbeat. Our local club is relatively small, so we never get to purchase the good stuff ourselves. Fortunately, we have an oral surgeon in the club, and he's bought all sorts of goodies for us over the years (2 stars, plate racks, swingers, clamshells, drop-turners, etc.). If he ever shoots one of these, we'd probably have one very shortly afterward!

Edited by chemepharmd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a blast to shoot in Memphis. :cheers:

However, I sure would like to try it with my open gun instead of my 625!!!!!!

dj

The guy on the cover of the sept./ oct. front sight name is Glen Higdon. At Area 1 in Parma Idaho we set up a side match as a fund raiser for the Junior program. I think Glen spent $50.00+ on the PPR. :surprise: The first day from the holster he shot it in 3.2 seconds! The next day he was back and was not leaving untill he broke 3.0. He did it from the holster with his open gun in 2.92 seconds :bow: The thing didn't flinch :sick: So I think the "Open guns" have a little advantage..........Sixinch

I shot it today (in my revolver debut no less!), and it is pretty easy, but us revo guys have a steep disadvantage. Shoot the top 2, 3, 4, 1, reload, bottom 2, 3, 4, 1... Problem is sometimes it will stay balanced long enough for the reload, sometime it wont. It turned over during the reload on me today, but I just made it with twelve rounds total. You do have to get it done quickly though...

C

um.... er.... um....

*whistles innocently*

maybe?

:blush:

Now that I think about it.. they might be fun to shoot with a shotgun too... especially if you designate one or two as hard cover...

Edited by sargenv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...