Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

I see OPEN results. I thought it was a SS and Production only match. Or did someone not meet the requirements of their declared division? Looks like a good turnout.

Sorry I missed it the stages look really good.

:surprise: OPEN! :surprise:

Yep, that's what happens when your shooting Single Stack, and use the same holster you use in Limited-10.

Hey man, I got 2nd in open, with iron sights and 10 rd mag. :roflol:

A.T.

P.S. My holster was a Stingray DOH. :rolleyes:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to say thanks to Corey and all the staff for a great match today. This was my first large match, and I was throughly impressed. You could tell from how well the match ran and the stages were sat up that they sent a lot of time and effort on it. I was shooting with Stalag 13 and a great squad to shoot with. Thanks for a great day of shooting, looking forward to the next one.

This match ran flawlessly. Corey and staff did a superb job. The stages were fun and challenging for all. It started on time and was complete by about 1500 hours. I didn't hear any complaints.

It was well worth the price of admission.

Well done!

Dave

This was a great match. For the people who didn't shoot it they missed out, and I can't wait to see how much this thing is going to grow for next years match. Core and all of really worked their buts off. Thanks guys for everything.

Hop won it so FGW will be reimbursing him of his entry fees. Good job Shaun!!! :cheers:

roflol.gifSomebody got off lucky on that one.....

Shaun isn't the only freedom guy that won their class.....

Edited by steel1212

This was a great match. For the people who didn't shoot it they missed out, and I can't wait to see how much this thing is going to grow for next years match. Core and all of really worked their buts off. Thanks guys for everything.

Oh thats you!!! Hey congrats! Nice job winning, Chris got you some shock buffs off the prize table. We told him you would probably rather have the limited gun certificate but he said na you didn't like them that you really needed shock buffs tongue.gif

Great job Corey and BGSL staff. It was a pleasure shooting and working with you guys for the past couple of days. Hat's off to the food folks (sorry forgot your names). Pork was outstanding!!

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

"New shooter, here. Where's the safety on this thing? Only got 80,000 rounds thru it...."

cheers.gif Nice match.