Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That will be after that match during awards I believe If I'm hearing the same rumor. So I would stay around just for that. As was said earlier if you don't come back next year for the match you WILL come back for the food!! To simplify things we are going to have bag lunches available sat.

I figure its close enough to get everybody an update!

Squads:I have them pretty much done. I'm going to wait until the first of next week and I'll send out your squad assignments. I'm pretty sure I've squadded everybody with whom they wanted to be squadded with.

STAFF: We'll start setting up the stages in pit one this sunday, any help is appreciated from those that are close enough to do so. We'll also have monday-wednesday we can setup after work as well as pit 1 will be closed from sunday until after the match. Thursday Pit 2 will be closed so that we can set that up. I'll be off all day thursday and again all help will be appreciated.

Times:

Friday: Staff, and those few that needed to shoot on friday, will need to be there around 7:30 so that we can get paper put up. We'll have a shooters meeting at 8:30 and have a informal squadding. We'll go hot at 9am. We'll break for lunch, that is provided at the club house, after 4 stages ( hopefully around 12:00-1:00) then come back and finish up. Competitors shooting Saturday can come and watch anytime they want but registration will be from 2-6 pm in the pits at the Green Shed.

Saturday: Staff will need to be there at 7 so that we can get paper up and get everything organized. Registration will be from 7-8:30 in the pits at the green shed. Shooters meeting will be at 8:30 and we'll go hot at around 9. We'll have lunch in the pits after 4 stages ( hopefully around 12:00-1:00). It will be a choice of turkey or ham sandwiches with sides ~4$. Hopefully we'll finish up around 4-5 and have awards up at the club house. There will be a dinner as well of pulled pork sandwiches and sides for those that want to stay during the awards, ~6-7$.

This match has some of the best staff that sees major match action from around the country. Everybody should have a great time and for 50$ how could you go wrong! We can't wait to get this started and make this one of the better matches of year for you! See you in a few days!!!

Edited by steel1212

Not sure what im more excited about, my first Lvl II match, the food, or being able to try a "good" set of glasses, haha. dont forget to bring your extras for me Corey B)

Never go shooting with out them!

Not sure what im more excited about, my first Lvl II match, the food, or being able to try a "good" set of glasses, haha. dont forget to bring your extras for me Corey B)

Never go shooting with out them!

That is good. I usually forget something, ok Always.

WE ARE FULL!! Please no more applications! If you have emailed me or called me and I said you can send them then I'm counting you. Everybody else I'm sorry but we have our count, plus some!

Can I shoot Limited? :rolleyes:

j/k :cheers:

:ph34r:

Edited by Chris Keen

Congrats Corey :cheers: I'm very glad to see that your match filled up!

Yup, should be a good match. Weather.com has us sitting pretty good if it holds up! The competition is definitely there. The food is definitely there. The good people will be there. What more can we ask for?

Congrats Corey :cheers: I'm very glad to see that your match filled up!

Yup, should be a good match. Weather.com has us sitting pretty good if it holds up! The competition is definitely there. The food is definitely there. The good people will be there. What more can we ask for?

A babysitter?

A babysitter?

I knew we forgot something...DayCare :roflol:

A babysitter?

I knew we forgot something...DayCare :roflol:

Target storage building-problem solved.

Dave