Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting at Ft. Hood

TRNinTX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard from Doug Johnson??????????

Trapr

Hey Trapr,

I'm doing fine - thanks for your concern. I've received more than a dozen inquires about my well-being since this all started - proof that our shooting community truly cares and takes care of it's own. Yesterday was a very dark day for Fort Hood and our Army as a whole. Please keep our dead, our injured, and their families in your prayers.

Thank God for the young female Federal Police Officer who ended the shooting by charging into the SRP facility, facing evil head on, and stopping the threat. She was wounded but is in good condition - the shooter definitely got the worst of their exchange.

Doug Johnson

Has anyone heard from Doug Johnson??????????

Trapr

Hey Trapr,

I'm doing fine - thanks for your concern. I've received more than a dozen inquires about my well-being since this all started - proof that our shooting community truly cares and takes care of it's own. Yesterday was a very dark day for Fort Hood and our Army as a whole. Please keep our dead, our injured, and their families in your prayers.

Thank God for the young female Federal Police Officer who ended the shooting by charging into the SRP facility, facing evil head on, and stopping the threat. She was wounded but is in good condition - the shooter definitely got the worst of their exchange.

Doug Johnson

Doug: glad to hear you are OK. Agree 100% re: the civilian police officer who put an end to this atrocity. I hope she makes a rapid recovery. By all accounts, she is a true American hero. We could use more folks like her during these troubled times.

Signed: the other Doug Johnson

I believe she's facing yet another surgery, but there's no current indication she's in any danger or in critical condition. Just a lot of recuperation in her future, I'm sure. She showed incredible bravery and sensibility about the duty she saw before her. She rocks.

This part of the story just makes me sick......

quote....

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

BB

quote....

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

BB

Link please, I want to send it out.

A.T.

quote....

BB

Link please, I want to send it out.

A.T.

LINK HERE.

I got it off Drudgereport.com.

Its ABC news web site.

BB