Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Match "win"

IPSCDRL

One of the local clubs held a bowling pin shoot yesterday. They ran six "heats" of eight shooters with winners advancing and then had a double elimination for all of the heat winners. There were around twenty shooters total and it came down to three people from my own club including A-7 director Rob Boudrie and one member of the host club. When the smoke cleared, I took home all of the marbles.

It was my first match win ever. Not bad for a middle "B" class Limited shooter. I used my new "Baby" which you can see in the "Gallery" forum. It functioned flawlessly. B)

I guess I can't use the gun as an excuse any more. :(

Better be your place. If we hold it here, it'll be Ice Filled Coke Bottle Championships. Definately time to switch to Slide Glide Lite. :P

Ron, look for this event at the Jackalope Days Shootout. My wife works for the local Coca-Cola distributor, I'll bet she can get us some out of date product for the match and we can shoot "The Real Thing."

Wouldn't it be more fun to have the competitors chug a bunch of it BEFORE shooting? Also, don't let anyone use the facilities.

Sugar + caffeine + full bladder + guns + stuff to shoot at =

a very interesting proposition.

Wouldn't it be more fun to have the competitors chug a bunch of it BEFORE shooting? Also, don't let anyone use the facilities.

we are drifting here a little but.... one of my local clubs had a stage were the competitor had to take a shot of lemon juice before engaging targets :blink: blaah makes my stomach twist just thinking about it.

:D:D:D Definately, we drifted this thread way off and over the hill. I blame it on adult attention defict syndrome, I don't know what everyone one else's excuses are. B)

John, rest assured, there will be mucho insanity June 12th. I'll put a full match announcement in that thread as the day draws closer.