Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uh oh, now I have gone and done it.

Neomet

It has been a heck of a couple of months here. First Bobby picks me, Mr. Joe Average shooter, to be on the Freedom Gunworks team (thanks man!) and now I have made it up to B. I really wondered if I was ever going to make it to this point when I started shooting. My first classifiers were 23.3, 30.0 and 16.3% and I didn't exactly set the world on fire after that. :P

Not to sound like an academy awards speech but I have to really thank everyone here for all your help in the transformation. To my local shooting bro's Eddie Garcia, Looch, Herbert, Jason, you guys have all been great mentors and even better friends. I know I wouldn't be where I am now without you guys. Many thanks.

Rick, the way you have improved since moving to AZ I would guess that B is going to be a short stay for you. Congratulations on moving up!

Thanks man. As a B now I at least feel worthy enough to tote your gun bag at A2 this year! :-)

Rick, the way you have improved since moving to AZ I would guess that B is going to be a short stay for you. Congratulations on moving up!

Thanks man. As a B now I at least feel worthy enough to tote your gun bag at A2 this year! :-)

You only want to tote it around because you know that's where I hide my gun money from the wife. Haha!