Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Match

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STIEDGE.jpg

This is my pistol an STI Edge that I ordered from Dawson Precision. It came like this from Dawson do I have to remove the mag well?

Pat

YES! Yer magwell is good to go...I have the same one.

Thanks. I was hoping that is the anwers. I got my app out on Tuesday priority mail. I hope I get in the shoot. It will be my first big match.

Pat

Got the e-mail - in the match!!

Gonna be another good one.

I think it is safe to say that the CCPC / Team Blackwell / we just might =The Central Texas 3 Gun Gaggle. Will be their to Represent!!

The Central Texas 3 Gun Gaggle. I just made that UP,,, I kind of like it!

Thanks again Linda!

Jim M ammo

WooHoo I am in too! :cheers:

Nothing like being able to sleep in my own bed AND shoot the best 3 Gun of the year!

I have a 1000 yard range less than 30 minutes from the match site and I will be hosting a little warm-up shooting on Friday before the match and we will have a few LaRue targets along with some other toys...

Im in...mind if I tag along the weekend before...looks like theres quite a few local folks...I'd like to get with someone and get some tips/practice in before the match...This will be my first. Unless I find another before may.

Nothing like being able to sleep in my own bed AND shoot the best 3 Gun of the year!

I have a 1000 yard range less than 30 minutes from the match site and I will be hosting a little warm-up shooting on Friday before the match and we will have a few LaRue targets along with some other toys...

Im in...mind if I tag along the weekend before...looks like theres quite a few local folks...I'd like to get with someone and get some tips/practice in before the match...This will be my first. Unless I find another before may.

There are monthly matches in Austin, Copperas Cove, Pearland, and at the Impact Zone around Hempstead where you could get some good practice in before May.

There are monthly matches in Austin, Copperas Cove, Pearland, and at the Impact Zone around Hempstead where you could get some good practice in before May.

I'll have to look into a few of those. I've heard of the one at Impact Zone...second saturday right...wont be able to make it in february.

I'll have to look into a few of those. I've heard of the one at Impact Zone...second saturday right...wont be able to make it in february.

Yes, and there is one at PSC in Pearland next Saturday. Actually, Copperas Cove is 4th Saturday as well.

Edited by AgShooter

We have a multigun match the second Saturday of the month at The ImpactZone located near Monaville (near intersection of 529 & 359)

Typically we have 4 stages. we take rifle out to 100-150, but plan on going longer so I can "tune up" for the LauRue Match.

If you know Fred Q he normally comes down from B-CS each month.

The PSC match is on the 30th, Texas South Section website has details

Cheers,

Bob W

Match Director, SO, Score Keeper, etc, etc.

Edited by bob tx

We have a multigun match the second Saturday of the month at The ImpactZone located near Monaville (near intersection of 529 & 359)

Typically we have 4 stages. we take rifle out to 100-150, but plan on going longer so I can "tune up" for the LauRue Match.

If you know Fred Q he normally comes down from B-CS each month.

The PSC match is on the 30th, Texas South Section website has details

Cheers,

Bob W

Match Director, SO, Score Keeper, etc, etc.

I plan on making one of those over at the Impact Zone (Mother in law lives in Katy, gives the wife something to do). I cant make it IN Feb. but I plan on March and April.

what kind of round counts do you need over there?

Thanks

typically I suggest you bring 150 rifle, 30 shot, 5 slug and 30 pistol as a minimum.

Pm me your email and I will add you to the match mailing list. This usually goes out a week befopre the match and has a brief stage description and round count.

Bob

Tamujeep & Agshooter,

Come out to arrowhead this sunday, we are shooting our monthly pistol match @ 10am. the pistol match is usually 4 stages and between 70 - 105 rounds and we usually have some kind side match. If you look on www.brazoslandpistoleros.com you will find all the info for this weekend. Arrowhead is on north hwy 6 behind fractech, it is on the right just past country RV. (about half way to hearne).

Kevin, doug and I should all be there.

Brad

Edited by B_Ayers

Tamujeep & Agshooter,

Come out to arrowhead this sunday, we are shooting our monthly pistol match @ 10am. the pistol match is usually 4 stages and between 70 - 105 rounds and we usually have some kind side match. If you look on www.brazoslandpistoleros.com you will find all the info for this weekend. Arrowhead is on north hwy 6 behind fractech, it is on the right just past country RV. (about half way to hearne).

Brad

I've shot out there before, just usually concentrate my time at Impact Zone. Shoot with Doug often at Copperas Cove as well.

Tamujeep & Agshooter,

Brad

I've shot out there before, just usually concentrate my time at Impact Zone. Shoot with Doug often at Copperas Cove as well.

Are you and fred coming to cove this weekend?

shane

Tamujeep & Agshooter,

Brad

shane

Our plan is to be there Shane.

FredQ

Tamujeep & Agshooter,

Brad

shane

Our plan is to be there Shane.

FredQ

Ok see ya'll there.

shane

OK boys and girls here is the hotel data. Ground Zero is @ the Hyatt Place College Station. We bought the hotel for the weekend. The rate is $89.00 plus tax. This is a mini suite hotel with free breakfast. Any overflow will be at the Hawthorne Suites next door. The hotel is reserved for Friday and Saturday night. Any one that needs to stay longer or come in sooner will get the same rate.

The reservation phone number is 1 888 492 8847

Group code is LARU

Any questions: local POC is Joanna Forman (979) 595-9903

See you there

Steve

OK boys and girls here is the hotel data. Ground Zero is @ the Hyatt Place College Station. We bought the hotel for the weekend. The rate is $89.00 plus tax. This is a mini suite hotel with free breakfast. Any overflow will be at the Hawthorne Suites next door. The hotel is reserved for Friday and Saturday night. Any one that needs to stay longer or come in sooner will get the same rate.

The reservation phone number is 1 888 492 8847

Group code is LARU

Any questions: local POC is Joanna Forman (979) 595-9903

See you there

Steve

Thanks for the hard work, Steve.