Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Match

Just a quick question. I will be shooting Friday. Is there a problem bring a couple of buddies to watch(laugh at) me?

Thanks and good luck to all the shooters.

Spectators are no problem - I replied to your email qalso. Please make sure they have eye & ear protection. Warning: we may put them to work re-setting stages :P

And please realize that their wives & families may not thank you if they get the "bug."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 LaRue Tactical 3 Gun Statistician

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some folks are gonna try and get together over at the fox and hound...down the street from the hotel...what times is good for everyone?

Are wayward out-of-state folks invited? Don't want to crash a private party, but Fox and Hound sounds good.

I think some folks are gonna try and get together over at the fox and hound...down the street from the hotel...what times is good for everyone?

Are wayward out-of-state folks invited? Don't want to crash a private party, but Fox and Hound sounds good.

Open to anyone we changed to the Hyatt lobby bar....at 1900...shit I'm late...gotta go.

Looking at the scores and not reading back through the thread or rules has me wondering if this match uses IDPA style scoring?

Some increases on the penalties, but generally this is Horner Scoring, used also at Ft Benning & Blue Ridge. In IDPA the stage result is a Time. In this scoring, the time is hit factored to give the top shooter per division all the stage points, and everyone else ranked (and recieiving points) based on that stage winner.

It scores more like USPSA, except got the term "points down." & at Ft Benning, we call it "C" or "D" hits & use the exact same 'points down' calculation.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Stage 7 was deleted from the match. Shooters were able to shoot it if they wished, and we will treat it as a "side event." It does not contribute to the final results, but I will post it later (most likely tomorrow), with all scores from before & after it was deleted from the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Stage1.pdf

Stage2.pdf

Stage3.pdf

Stage4.pdf

Stage5.pdf

Stage6.pdf

Stage8.pdf

Finals.pdf

Edited by LChico

Great match. Outstanding range crew. Tough (very tough) stages. Fantastic prize table. Wonderful targets and range facility.

Hats off and a big Thank You to Greg, Linda, Mark LaRue, Fred, and all the staff for all the hard work.

TC

A fantastic shooting experience, great match, challenging stages, a little bit of exertion, an absolutely incredible prize table, many, many thanks to Mark Larue and all the generous sponsors, over $100k on the prize table, I don't think anyone left with a prize worth less than their entry fee and they got to shoot a great match and eat free brisket all weekend with a gathering of non whining 3 gunners, what a country! Greg, Mark, Rick, Linda and all the RO's ( you too Ben F)many thanks for a job well done, and slaving away so we could have a great weekend, it was just over too soon. The match just gets better every year and I will make the drive every year for as long as you put it on and you will have me, and hopefully I can come out and help you set up next year.

Thanks for the NRA support and participation, great to see ya'll there

Congrats to all the winners, but I think everyone there fits that catagory

See you next year

jc :cheers:

I had a good time.. Thanks for everyone's efforts putting on the match?

One question I have is who can we contact about those red raffle tickets that weren't drawn yesterday.... not that I anticipate winning but the contact info I put on there won't be any good in December..

Hey The Grand Master of Stats ...AKA Linda had the overall scores printed and posted in less than 15 minutes after the last shooter was finished. and that stage was 1 mile away from the stats shack.

The Hospitality atmosphere she set up right from the beginning of a match is very nice.

bow.gif its great to make friends , and to make friends that are Great is even better

Jamie

I liked stage 8 ,

Thanks to every one that made this event happen. Its good to see worn-out but happy Rang Officers too.

Thanks for making me feel welcome

Jamie Foote

cool.gif

Team Rudy

It was nice meeting you and great having you on the truck. I think you were the most excited shooter about the stage

Here's some pics of me................

Fat man and a tiny rifle.............. (yeah and wouldn't you know it at one point I bent my charging handle and totally flubbed a stage?)

zlyv4w.jpg

j6toja.jpg

21eybsi.jpg

Had a blast, can't wait for next year.

Reminds me did anyone else run a SBR? I wasn't looking to hard but I still didn't see any others.