Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Match

We will be raffling off a 6" fat free & a larue stealth rifle from ty gentry for tate moots. You have to buy at least 1 ticket to shoot the match, no not really but please help out.

Thanks Benny! Yea, what Bennie said.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we be able to drive vehicles to each stage, or will it be better to use a cart? I know you said 4-wheelers/golf carts are okay, but what about trucks?

Yes, you will be able to drive your vehicle to the stages.

Reminds me, do we have squad lists yet?

Nope. And I don't even think about starting a squad list until the Monday or Tuesday before the match.

If you made a specific squad request and sent it to me on the original application or by email, I will honor it. Period. If your requests are sent by PM or Facebook messages, they will be ignored.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 LaRue Tactical 3 Gun Statistician

Greg, you are very fortunate to have Linda helping you with the match sir! (I'm sure you know that already...)

Good Luck!

Dave

Edited by dt1

Camper /RV question. is the RV parking grouped into one are so that If I kicked in a generator to charge my battery or cool off my camper would it hamper the tent guys? I don't normally run a generator when I camp , so I hoped that a TV and a generator would not be blasting away at 10 pm

Cooling off at the end of the day is nice though.

Camper /RV question. is the RV parking grouped into one are so that If I kicked in a generator to charge my battery or cool off my camper would it hamper the tent guys? I don't normally run a generator when I camp , so I hoped that a TV and a generator would not be blasting away at 10 pm

Cooling off at the end of the day is nice though.

I am very interested in the response to this question as well. I never thought about my generator being annoying to anyone who might be tent camping!

Regards,

Kyle

What could be wurst than laying than being hot and tired, trying to keep the mosquitoes off your face at 9pm with someones generator screaming near you.

My generator is skid mounted so I place it away from my trailer and put up a sound block, but I still don't like it after the sun goes down.

The match is close enough to make taking it cost effective

What could be wurst than laying than being hot and tired, trying to keep the mosquitoes off your face at 9pm with someones generator screaming near you.

My generator is skid mounted so I place it away from my trailer and put up a sound block, but I still don't like it after the sun goes down.

The match is close enough to make taking it cost effective

I'm not camping but I'll thank you for your Thoughtfullness and consideration.

I do remember one camping trip,, that peoples Generators we way out of control.

And as an Old Army guy,, living within the sounds of numerous generators for many years.

Lets just say I don't miss that one bit!

I don't care what I said about you before, :ph34r: ,, your OK! :cheers:

Jim M ammo

Edited by M ammo

It would be ideal if there were a place that campers and tents might be separated. (I am hoping for cooler weather and open windows on the RV so none of us have to listen to generators!) I honestly never thought that tents would be an option for the match. I guess I am not as thoughtful as I should be! Thanks AlamoShooter for bringing me to the stage of "awareness." I guess I am way too comfortable in the confines of "ignorance." :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Kyle

It would be ideal if there were a place that campers and tents might be separated. (I am hoping for cooler weather and open windows on the RV so none of us have to listen to generators!) I honestly never thought that tents would be an option for the match. I guess I am not as thoughtful as I should be! Thanks AlamoShooter for bringing me to the stage of "awareness." I guess I am way too comfortable in the confines of "ignorance." :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Kyle

I did see some tents last year,,, God love them,,, it was COLD,, and well,,, you know just a bit windy,,

I'm all soft CORP,, now,,, staying at the match Hotel,,, breakfast, Swimming pool, Hot tub,, ya baby!

Jim M ammo

Greg,

Will slings be necessary for shotguns? Sorry if this has been asked and answered but this thread has gotten so long I have missed a few posts.

Thanks.

No sling needed for yer shotgun.

Here is the forecast for next week:

Tue

5/4/2010 84° 58° 0 0 Bright sunshine 83° 62°

Wed

5/5/2010 80° 57° 0 0 Mostly sunny 83° 62°

Thu

5/6/2010 83° 63° 0 0 Sun and some clouds 83° 63°

Fri

5/7/2010 75° 63° 0 0 Sunny and not as warm 83° 63°

Sat

5/8/2010 77° 62° 0 0 Partly sunny 84° 63°

Sun

5/9/2010 80° 65° 0 0 Mostly sunny 84° 64°

Mon

5/10/2010 81° 69° 0 0 Mostly sunny 84° 64°

Tue

5/11/2010 86° 68° 0 0 Mostly sunny and humid 84° 64°

Sounds like the weather will be too good to have a three gun shoot. Maybe we should cancel the match, and go to the beach.

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

Sun

Mon

Tue

Sounds like the weather will be too good to have a three gun shoot. Maybe we should cancel the match, and go to the beach.

"""""""""Maybe we should cancel the match, and go to the beach."""""""""""

For the Love of God!

Put down the Crack pipe!!!!! and step away, from it!!! :blink:

But YAA Nice weather!! :cheers:

Jim M ammo

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

Sun

Mon

Tue

You had to do that didn't you. Now it will rain with 74 mph cross winds and be 42°..... Wait that was last year! :roflol:

Just a quick rule question. When it says shotgun can hold only 9 rounds, are we talking the total possible capacity of the gun. tube and chamber included?

Yes Sir, that includes tube/magazine and chamber. 9 rounds only.