Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Meeting A Beautiful Girl Who Likes To Shoot

Loves2Shoot

I went out on blind date with a great girl last night: beautiful, athlethic, smart, funny, and a pistol packin' honey. At the end of the night I she showed me her Glock in the parking lot, and I didn't even ask :) How cool is that! Woohoo for me, I feel like a lucky dog :wub: Tonight I get to show her my toys B) and if things go like they did last night, we should be shooting by Saturday. Life is good.

Lucky Dawg Lucky Dawg!!!!!! Think of it... the sunshine rising (over the targets), long drives in the country (to the range), sitting by the fire (reading Frontsight), you reloading (as she fills your primer pickup tubes). And then later, the piter pater of little feet (running around the range pickup up your brass). Sweet!!

You be nice to her, this one is too good to loose!

She showed you a Glock? :lol: I'm getting a mixed message here..... The world just ain't the same since pistols went plastic.

Now, back in the old days, if a lady whipped out a custom 1911, that always meant "I had a wonderful time, now shut up and kiss me." :wub:

Anyway, hang on to this one! BTW, have you sent her a dozen roses and a box of expensive ammo?

When I first met my the lady who is now my wife I disappeared off the face of the planet for awhile. When I missed poker night with the boys they got concerned and my best friend went to my house to make sure the cat and dog were fed (they had been) and then crashed in my living room until I got home early the next morning. Ah yes....young love.... :wub::D

Ok guys I'm back, not much the worse for wear. We have so much in common and laughed so much. She actually shoots about 150 rounds a weekend, and wants to shoot more but didn't know about reloading it herself to save $$$. When I told her I could reload them for a fraction of the price, she actually giggled. We are going shooting (guns) on Sunday :) I'll try to get a pict of the "action" :)

She said my sv's were gorgous, so I think her "buddy" (glock) won't get much action for awhile. Her eyes really sparkled when holding the open gun. That's a good thing too, it was getting lonely sitting in the safe.

Sorry guys, no brothers or sisters.

:wub:

Ok time for some SLEEP ;)

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ANGLE:

A fellow photographer's wife dropped by the other night to pick up some graphic work I'd done for her, and so it was a perfect opportunity to show her the new reloading setup and the 1911 Kimber that she hadn't seen yet either (she's gun friendly--did you guess...?)(she likes shotguns), so we did this show 'n tell for a few minutes, etc.

The following day her hubby called about some additional graphic stuff his business needed for a Hallowe'en promotion and the show 'n tell session was brought up. He called it "...girl talk." LMAO! Of course, it takes the right kind of girl to engage in this kind of "girl talk." :lol::lol:

Well, at least ya came up for air. :D We were starting to wonder.

Curious to see what her reaction to the Open gun and the noise factor is. My wife complains that the .40 and .45 are "loud" (switching her to plugs plus muffs helped). She has not heard an Open gun...yet. :)

Looking forward to the pics...just remember this is a "family show". ;)

Update- She is a full blown gun nut! Her eyes shines like a little girl at christmas when I showed her my big guns. :wub: She is a lefty but we are going to fix that since at this point she will have to learn the correct techniques from scratch anyway and she is right eyed, as well as unlearn police academy shooting instruction. She is a great student! While were watch tv she actually practiced getting her grip for about half the movie and dry firing. I found a gem for sure. :D

Thats all folks!