Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let's See Your .308's.

Zak Smith

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine, my one and only 308 Remington PSS (one in middle) topped with a Pentax Lightseeker 30-6x24x52mm mil-dot AO mounted with Burris signature rings and Leupold LR one piece base. Not broken in yet, so far only 20 rounds fired through barrel, got a .65" - 3 shot group from my reloads at first outing. Looks promising enough, can't wait until the next session with this rifle at the range for more break-in. josh0.jpg

• 2 years later...

Here is my just finished .308. Done the low dollar route with used Remmy PSS stock with a trued Rem 700 action taken from a (brand new) Academy - on sale .243. Shillen barrel chambered by myself and Badger metal/AI 10 round mag. I have my trusty old Luppy Gen II/Premier Reticule scope on top.

103606162-S.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sure-Fire supressor is the thing on the front, next thing back is an I.R. lazer, then the Holo-Sight and then the MiNi-14 night vision device. I like to think of it as my "hog damage abaitment device" :lol:

that depends on how you get the "hawgs" to show up.

bait?

bate?

po-TATE-oh

pa-tot-OH

so does the suppressor screw on or does it have some sort of quick detach feature and just latches on to the flash suppressor?

it must be nice to live in a "free-er" state.

Edited by Chills1994

• 4 weeks later...