Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do you squad at Nat'l?

There should be a form for squadding in your packet. If not, you each need to request to squad with each other, in writing. We tend to honor husband-wife automatically, but if you don't have the same last name, we won't know to squad you together unless you ask.

Hope this helps.

Troy

I got a big white envelope from USPSA. It had an entry form, a squadding form, and a 2-sided explanation of squadding request procedures/priorities. I just threw my squadding info out, since I'm going alone and don't need that form.

Hmmm...

I haven't gotten my L10 slot forms yet, but the Production slot I earned from my club didn't come with a squadding form. AAMOF, I don't remember any squadding forms last year either... :unsure:

Troy

Where do I send the written request? I didnt get my squadding request with my slot.

I hope it isnt too late

Print out the form that SteveZ attached and mail or fax it to Sedro. It's not too late, but I'd follow up with them after I sent it if I were you. They should put your squadding request in the database, so we'll see it when it comes time to build the squads.

These forms should be in every packet. I'll contact the office and see what the deal is. <_<

Troy

Troy,

When Boz and I got slots locally there was no squadding request form provided with them. I sent them in in the same envelope with a note asking to have us squadded together.

Is there a person at USPSA who can tell me if that was entered into the squadding database?

Troy,

When Boz and I got slots locally there was no squadding request form provided with them. I sent them in in the same envelope with a note asking to have us squadded together.

Is there a person at USPSA who can tell me if that was entered into the squadding database?

The note will work fine--they just need something in writing. But, you can email Matt Pickhardt, matt@uspsa.org, and check. I know he's on vacation right now, though, so next Monday might be your best bet.

FYI for all, a note like Mark wrote is OK, as far as I know. It's not that strict, we just need a written request so we have something to reference if there are problems or questions.

Troy

Troy,

Check with your club contact and/or your SC. I know when I received the section slots, there was a squadding request form for every slot, which I paper clipped to the individual slots/stuffed into the envelopes for distribution.....

Last year I needed to xerox a few.....

Troy,

Check with your club contact and/or your SC. I know when I received the section slots, there was a squadding request form for every slot, which I paper clipped to the individual slots/stuffed into the envelopes for distribution.....

Last year I needed to xerox a few.....

NOW you tell me!

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello: I am waiting on info from national about the production nationals. They cashed my check but I have not received any info yet. I was wondering where to look or is it top secret stuff? I have not made any hotel arrangements yet till I get more info. Can anyone help me since this will be my first nationals? Thanks, Eric

Hello: I am waiting on info from national about the production nationals. They cashed my check but I have not received any info yet. I was wondering where to look or is it top secret stuff? I have not made any hotel arrangements yet till I get more info. Can anyone help me since this will be my first nationals? Thanks, Eric

If I remember last year, you'll get your packet about a month prior, so maybe the first part of August?? No secrets in the packet.....

Funny you ask b/c I got my packet in the mail yesterday. I was 26th on the wait list, I paid for my slot about a week and a half after the list started and I just got the official application in the mail with the squadding paperwork.

As for the hotel you might want to book a room now so your not left out. I don't know how many rooms USPSA booked but if your in the match then you might as well get yourself a room.

Hello: Thanks for the info guys, it makes me feel alot better. I will phone this week for the hotel arrangements to make sure I get a room. I am sure somewhere in Vegas will have rooms if I cannot get in at the match hotel :roflol: Thanks, Eric