Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Arkansas Section MultiGun Championship

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

STAGES ARE A FEW FINAL TWEAKS AWAY! The Design team conducted a teleconference tonight (a fancy term meaning Tom and I talked on the phone), and added a sand trap or two. Should get the final drawings out by Thursday at the latest. Round count is set, and goes as follows. Rifle, 103 rounds, few precision shots out to 300 yards, but most closer. Pistol will take 111 rounds. Shotgun slugs are 16, with nothing long range this time. Shotgun birdshot is 66. Total round count is 296. Tried to concentrate on the "Multi" part of multi gun, so the mix of stages and weapons looks like this: one S only; one R only; two RS; two RP; two PS; and two RPS. The S only stage actually requires use of two shotguns, but we will provide one of them, along with the ammo for those shots.

Going to be another great match. Entry deadline without late fee is this Saturday, so get them in soon. Entry form is on Ron's post at the start of this thread. Match hotel info is somewhere above here. If you've got other questions, post them here, or call me at (479) 785-4558, daytime number. I'd much rather talk guns than work.

Bruce, working the Rem 870, a/k/a Pump Daddy

The Stages are here!!!!

The late fee date is tomorrow the 15th, please get it in the mail by Saturday to avoid this late fee.

I had to omit 2 stages because the file was too large. I deleted the simpleist 2. Email me if you want to see the other 2 and I will send them to you. rjohnston@aristotle.net

Thanks

Ron

2009_MG_Stages_minus_2_stages.pdf

Do you send out match confirmations or do you have something posted to show the squads? Hate to travel that far to find out my mail didn't make it. Thanks

I don't know whether email confirmations are being sent out. If you make it here with the reasonable expectation that you are entered in the match, we will make it happen and you will shoot the match. Simple as that.

Bruce at OFGC

Do you send out match confirmations or do you have something posted to show the squads? Hate to travel that far to find out my mail didn't make it. Thanks

I don't know whether email confirmations are being sent out. If you make it here with the reasonable expectation that you are entered in the match, we will make it happen and you will shoot the match. Simple as that.

Bruce at OFGC

:bow:

That's how it should be!

Good on you guys at OFGC..

The match is a lot of fun and well run but it really needed to be kept in October like last year. August in this part of the

country is a killer.

Craig

Advantage for the local guys that shoot all summer in this heat.

Yeah, but us South Florida boys go up north after October and we are like reptiles. Gets below 50 and the hands/feet don't function well.

Jack

The Corpus Christi/Triangle Shooting Sports/Coastal Bend Shooters Bunch will be there, at least most of us. It aint the heat it's the humidity that helps those slippery shotgun shells slip right out of your fingers. Pro Grip! Pro Grip! and more Pro Grip! LOL Just ask Benny

The Corpus Christi/Triangle Shooting Sports/Coastal Bend Shooters Bunch will be there, at least most of us. It aint the heat it's the humidity that helps those slippery shotgun shells slip right out of your fingers. Pro Grip! Pro Grip! and more Pro Grip! LOL Just ask Benny

Pro Grip? What is that now? I am sure I need some of that too.

Pro Grip? What is that now? I am sure I need some of that too.

Pro Grip