Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Excessive Glockiness...

SiG Lady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago I did an article on a Hybrid compensated Glock 17 that had the slide, barrel and slide stop finished in gold. And I tested it like a "real gun" - accuracy, reliability, chronoed it to see how much velocity loss there was from the Hybrid comp. It worked. You wouldn't believe the comments after that article was published, laughing at the "pimp gun." Well, maybe you would. Personally, I thought it was kind of pretty. The only thing, for the longest time after testing the Golden Glock, I had this near-uncontrollable urge to get myself a Lincoln Continental and a string of girls....

I'm sure the Lincoln had a continental kit and leopard seat covers, too. Were you fitted for a custom purple pinstripe Zoot suit, with matching snap brim fedora, and custom purple spectator shoes?

You can't get just part of the rig, you have to get all of it.

Hi guys,

I can assure you that the guns are real. You can order Glocks with engraving from the Glock factory in Austria, but the ones shown by SiG Lady are the "extreme" versions. There's another (semi-completed) version shown on my company website.

Vince,

Are you supposed to use the force to hit the target with that thing? I'm thinking it needs 18K Heinies with straight eight diamond chips....

Last evening I entered a rather lengthy post regarding the reference to the Glock, my "pimp grips", etc. I posted it, saw it, then it disappeared. I don't know if administration removed it or what........... didn't mean to offend, but it is GONE! :blink:

Jeffro

:huh: Yep, computer gremlins. Jeffro, if you install pimp teeth I'll never speak to you again. :P

RE: "no sights..." Well, he DID say it was 'semi-complete'... Still, it's a weird flash to see something like that. Something slightly Victorian and out-of-time, maybe....?

ALLRIGHT YOU GUYS (includes all genders)!!! :P DO NOT put the engraved Glocks in the same category as the Mexican silver, engraved, "pimp grips". Glocks are just Butt-ugly, in my OPINION. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and surely do NOT want to offend. I am not speaking of function, only form. A 1911 flows asthetically, while a Glock is just a blob (LOOKS WISE).

LOOKSWISE, a Glock has no class, but a 1911 with Mexican silver grips has lots of LOW class!!! That works well for me!!!!!!

Please do not ANYONE take offense to my comments....... they are only my opinion. I just think that 1911s are so asthetically (and functionally) beautiful that anything else is like bar room language compared to James Thurber.......

Best to all of you

(except Tightloop who makes fun of my grips :D:P:P ),

Jeffro

Well, O.K. even best to Tightloop too!!!!!! :P:P

Tell you what Jeffro,

When you get your Mexican Silver/Gold grips for your carry 1911, I will buy you some Bling teeth as well...

Sig Lady told me she can't wait to see you with your Bling teeth...

those are really cool, I can't wait to see you with them myself.

Tell you what Jeffro,

Sig Lady told me she can't wait to see you with your Bling teeth...

SiG Lady,

Is Tightloop telling me the truth???? i would gladly show up at your doorstep with the Bling teeth if that is what you would like!!!!! :P:P:P

Jeffro :rolleyes: