Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 Championship, cannot find the thread for it, is there one?

Not a ton of chatter about the A3 championships this year. Self squadding isn't even rolling yet. I'm sure it'll come around soon though.

Should be a fun match! Just hope it's a weeeeeeee bit cooler this year.

Not a ton of chatter about the A3 championships this year. Self squadding isn't even rolling yet. I'm sure it'll come around soon though.

Wus!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding with ya!! I shot last year all day on friday and it was HOT!!! Then I helped out working for the rest of the weekend. HOT!!!!

Area 3 stages have just been approved and should be on our websight soon. Take a look and plan to come out and shoot. The stages should be challenging and fun. Round count currently at 314 minimum.

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooter.../area3/2009.htm

(Edited to replace link with current one that works!)

Edited by tobydog

Wus!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding with ya!! I shot last year all day on friday and it was HOT!!! Then I helped out working for the rest of the weekend. HOT!!!!

I'm more of the "used to -20 degree" kind of guy. I like the heat more as I like to feel my fingers, but last year was REALLY hot. I know your kidding Shawn. If not, :ph34r: I'm coming after you in August!! :ph34r:

Heehee. See ya then! Stages look awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya, last year was hot as hell, and humid. Walking back up that hill to the parking lot was a bitch....

• 3 weeks later...

Last year was so hot, that we left as soon as we were done shooting. Some of us wanted to stick around and some didn't so we flipped a coin and the coin said that we stay for the prize table, we decided that best 2 out of 3 would be more appropriate. This year hot or not, we are staying!

Edited by danscrapbags