Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Master ULFERS

hopalong

How does Keith manage to possess the quiet wisdom of age, and yet retain such youthful vigor?

Nobody knows for sure, but I'm betting it's those "psycho spiderman" shooting glasses he wears. ;)

Happy Birthday, Keith! :D:cheers:

Happy Birthday, Keith! You're always a great guy to shoot with, here's to more matches in the future!

For chrissakes Rob, he's 40 years old, how many more matches do you think he's going to make? I'm not sure the life expectancy of white males in Minnesota is a whole lot more than that. Keith should look at every day as a gift from here on out.

Happy Birthday, Keith! You're always a great guy to shoot with, here's to more matches in the future!

For chrissakes Rob, he's 40 years old, how many more matches do you think he's going to make? I'm not sure the life expectancy of white males in Minnesota is a whole lot more than that. Keith should look at every day as a gift from here on out.

I believe it is 43.75 yrs for a white male non-smoker, non-drinker in Minnesota. On the flip side, I drink and can be an ass at times, and only bad things happen to good people so I'm told. I guess I will have a boat full of years to shoot. Keith, start being bad! You will live forever!!! :roflol: :roflol:

Thanks Guys!

Sorry, but I've been a little busy pulling my hair out at work. (metaphorically speaking, of course)

I did shoot our Tuesday night league on my birthday but stopped short of the 60 oz margarita at the bar even though it was cinco de mayo. It would have been very fitting but the last time I had that much tequila in me, it didn't turn out so good.

Is it time for my mid-life crisis, yet? I've been kind of looking forward to that. :cheers: