Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have You Ever Groped?

I'm not starting a political discussion. So, let's not let this thread drift into that. This just strikes me as the most hilarious accusation to hurl at any fully developed adult. My pard and me are driving down the road at work today listening to the radio and we hear the latest dirt on Ahhnold. Radio says, "He is accused of groping five or six women in the 70's". (Now if the reporter had said "five or six women in their seventies", I might have taken some notice.)

I look at my buddy who is driving, and ask him straight out. "Do you even know a guy who hasn't groped a woman?" He thinks about the meaning of grope for a minute and scowls, "Damn...... I hope not". :angry:

I'm not being sexist here. And I'm dang sure not suggesting that it would be even remotely acceptable to caress someone without a proper invitation. It's just that we all were 20 once. (I've actually been accused of being 20 quite often.) One of the finer things about being a young man is finding out about women. WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND EVER STATE PUBLICLY THAT THEY HAVEN'T HAD INTIMATE CONTACT WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? Yes, the term grope is supposed to sound dirty. But, if a guy tells me he has never caressed a woman...............

Well, I'm going to think he's a liar.......or worse. :o

of course it IS California.....

So, yes! Absolutely! I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a mid-nite groper..... B)B)B)

Atta girl Siggy! :P We can really get a lot of mileage out of this one if we try.

Sometimes I think about running for office simply for the entertainment value America would get out of knowing my past........ But, I think I'll wait until my daughter is grown.

"Midnight groper" That's good Sam. :D

Groping implies unwanted grabbing of anothers privates. Not a good thing.

Usually only done by children, drunks, whackos and megalomaniacs.

Disclaimer: I'm not a professional psychologist, but I have probably filled 3 out of the four roles above.

Then there is the other theory that if you don't get slapped once oin awhile maybe you're not trying enough.

I guess the reason I find this so funny, is that while we have nearly reached a state of total moral depravity in our society, we are still so PC that we want to get all indignant over something that a guy supposedly did over twenty years ago.

If it was a big deal, he was already Mr. Universe, so why wait 20 years to to tell the tale? The implied crime is that Ahnold made some kind of unwanted advances and truth be known, he probably did. But, the real crime is that the guy was Mr. Universe multiple times and we are supposed to think that chicks didn't dig him. He wasn't some boney legged old man in a trench coat hanging out in alleys, for Petes sake! In reality he may just have been giving as good as he got. And if these things did happen, I happen to think he's comporting himself as a gentleman by refusing to name names.

We have become so sadly "PC" that by simply stating that the allegations may not be true, I'm already giving people the impression that I'm "insensitive to women's issues". We are so confused. Men aren't allowed to be men anymore. And women aren't supposed to be feminine. True, when a man is feminine, he is weak. But, when a woman is feminine, she is incredibly strong. I look at what we have become and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So, I'll laugh. Cause, it's still my choice. Laugh with me now.......... it may be our last chance.

The next Ahnold bombshell will hit on Monday,

LA Slimes reports:

"4 men claim that Arnold Gropennegger groped them"

NO WAIT! I forgot this is California and that will help his campaign.

OK how about,

SJ Murky News reports:

"Girl Scouts claim that Arnold stole their cook' ays"

NO WAIT! I forgot they were Oreo's and this is California and that will help his campaign.

Like Sam says if this wasn't so damn laughable I'd cry!

Groping implies unwanted grabbing of anothers privates. Not a good thing.

Then there is the other theory that if you don't get slapped once oin awhile maybe you're not trying enough.

AWW GEEZE, I can never run for office now,

My wife would snitch for sure.

Travis F.

The better question is to expand your comment. How many men on this board have groped women? How many women on this board have groped men?

Is mental condition or location then an excuse? If I'm sober and do it to you is that bad? If I have a buzz on and you do to, and we both do it, yet nothing else happens, is that wrong?

Sigh...ahh the 70's....

...Maybe we should all just go into Grope Therapy...  (more sniggering)

Only if I get to pick whom I grope and who gropes me. :P:lol:

Come on! What red-blooded female didn't want to grope Arnold when he was Mr. Universe? Come to think of it, what red-blooded female didn't want him to grope her? This sounds like the same nonsense they tried with the President when he was running. "Ooooohhh! You drank and smoked and hung out with girls when you were young!!! That's terrible." :blink:

Liota

vulc, mental condition and location are my only defenses for the entire 70's decade. :wacko: If I can't cling to that ,well.... I'll be groping around till I find a better excuse. :D

300lb, I must have been in the 70's most of the time cuz, I can't remember much. But, I do have some hazy recollection about bell bottoms. I think it was, "If your going to wear them, make sure your scooter has a good chain guard" ? Ever had your pants leg groped by a 250 Elsinore at 6,000 RPM? Pray that it happens in sand! And, no matter how hard a guy gets planted, you know he is OK if the first thing he does is look around to see who witnessed the get-off. Pride goeth after a fall too. If it doesn't, you probably have a concussion.

While I don't think that people should go around 'groping' others (without an invitation of course, then it really wouldn't be a grope would it?), I think that bringing up stuff on backgrounds from decades ago is complete and total bullshit! :angry: I am so sick and tired of seeing peoples lives, careers, etc., destroyed just for political purposes.

Okay, so Arnold touched some women a couple of decades ago without invitation. All right, well if those women were so upset about this, then way didn't they call the police and file charges? Certainly that was their right, and would have been the appropriate response. I guess they are trying to tell us that this event so upset them, and it just kept building up for decades and decades, only to come to a head one week before an election. Give me a friggin break.

I hate political crap like this...... :angry::angry::angry:

I was groping my blaster tonight. :blink: (I even used some red fingernail polish ala Flex$).

I'm just going to blame everything on the 70's being my formative years.

I'm glad I don't live in California.

I guess every "respected" political figure should be celibate, wear white tights, and cannot tell a lie when he/she chops down the cherry tree.

Oh, and just to add, he is most famous for winning the Mr. Olympia title 7 times...Figure Olympia as being the WS and Universe and being Nationals.;)